Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

For the mom's who's BD isn't around...

Is your child's family from his/her father's side envolved in your child's life?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Replies (101-110):
anitalynn7
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:42 AM
No, they don't even know she exists. It was completely BD's choice, though, & I don't know where they are (him either) to even give them a chance to be in DD's life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SweetladyA
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:34 AM

No, his family not there but my family is and me and that all I need right now

Bookoholic
by Bronze Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:36 AM
yes, well as much as possible. They dont like me so they dont see ds much anymore I feel sad for all envolved now. They being the extended family. But we moved out of state for a better life and so its harder for them to see us. Grandma has MS. Grandpa drives truck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyBabies86
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:37 AM
Nope their decision...I tried and tried and tried then figured its their lost and just enjoyed having my babies to myself *shrugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fbmic1016
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this

im very happy to have a wonderful kids father.. hes a responsible father and my kids are lucky to have him as a da. i love his family too. they love my kids. my kids go with daddy every weekend

lissetteP
by Silver Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 3:13 AM
no...fuck dat bitch..but honestly I wudnt mind if he was in dds life
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tezell78
by Member on Jul. 29, 2012 at 5:28 AM

I do stay in touch with ds's grandfathervia text and letters. he sends birthday and christmas cards, and i send photos and keep him updated.ds has 3 older half siblings from bio dad and bio dads ex wife.( ex wife is still extremely close to the entire family.) ex wife and oldest half brother are on my facebook and share photos with the rest of the family as well as birthday wishes ect. 

bio dad and i lived with bio dad's parents when i got pregnant, grandpa figured it out but we didn't tell grandma about the pregnancy.  when i was 7.5 months pregnant i got on a train and moved about 500 miles away to my home state.

when ds was about 12 weeks old i took him to see his bio dad who was "busy at a friends house"  ds did get to meet his grandpa and brother. grandma was in bed sicker than a dog but grandpa took ds to the door so she could see him

in a year or 2 when ds is older i will let his grandparents take him for a couple weeks in the summer. sometime in the next year the entire family  both uncles, an aunt a cousin the exwife, her husband, their son, and all3 of the half siblings (as well  as oldest half brothers boyfriend)  are going to make the trip to where we live to see ds and get to know him. funny thing is bio dad has never seen ds in person.

Musiq_Junkie
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:34 AM
THIS!!!!dd is loved by soooo many ppl involved in her life til it doesnt even matter anymore!

Quoting L.I.MOMMY1980:

No. But she gets plenty of love from my family...his & their lost

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jk32207
by on Jul. 31, 2012 at 1:42 AM

Hardly.  The father is just like his mother.  Claims to want to be in my daughters life, but  only contacts her when it is convenient for them :/

L.I.MOMMY1980
by Member on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

thats the attitude!! it gets to the point where you can't care it's pointless they won't change..just focus on that  beautiful baby;)

Quoting Musiq_Junkie:

THIS!!!!dd is loved by soooo many ppl involved in her life til it doesnt even matter anymore!

Quoting L.I.MOMMY1980:

No. But she gets plenty of love from my family...his & their lost

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN