Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Dear Ex....very angry and LONG!

Posted by   + Show Post

Dear Ex...

How dare you come back into my life for your own selfish reasons.

1st of all, we separated almost 2½ years ago because you didn't want to commit. I was your only and you were my only, yet when the conversation came up the word "commitment" had you running w/your tail between your legs. 

We were dealing w/each other for 1½ yrs. & we had a great time together . I mean, you always took me out to eat, bowling, shoot pool...you gave me $$, spent time w/me, you were good w/my dd...I mean, you were a great guy and I can still say that. My dd adored you.

I stop talking to you because, although we are two peas in a pod, you could not get past the word "commitment"....Ok fine, I have to go, I don't have time for this! We go our separate ways, and you move in w/a girl and get her pregnant asap...and then a 2nd child. You did not want us to move in, have kids or move in a forward direction, but in the last 2½ yrs, you had 2 kids. Hmmm...ok....

You and her break up & you decide to call me out of the blue 2 weeks ago, right? We've gotten together a couple times reminisced and it felt like it did back then. You said I was the best girl you've ever had, you missed me and were miserable w/out me.....all of this plus way more. The, only, difference is I am not the same exact person as then. When I asked you what you expect to happen between us, you said nothing. Ok, fine, so I back off from you because I'm not going through this again. BUT.......you keep calling to get together and do some of the things we used to do w/no strings attached....YOU GOT LIFE ****** UP IF YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THAT!!!

So, yea I'm going to call you & you will drop anything you're doing to see me. I'm going to be all dolled up....toes are done, just got a haircut yesterday, in the cutest outfit, make up, and I won't forget my heels. And just when you get to acting like there's nothing wrong, I'm going to drop the hammer on you....IF YOU WANT TO BE IN MY LIFE, I WILL NOT SETTLE FOR LESS. I'D RATHER YOU NEVER CALL ME AGAIN, THAN FOR ME TO BE STRUNG ALONG FOR A 2ND TIME!!!!! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BULL.

Long, I know, but this has been weighing on me and the best way for me to deal w/this is to tell him to his face, so he can tell by my face and body language that I AM NOT PLAYING W/HIM!!!

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:28 PM
Replies (11-14):
Misha1204
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't, but I stood my ground and was very clear....and it's done!

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Hope you get the answer you want/need.

Misha1204
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I did and I'm gone. Lol. I handled it and it's over.

Quoting RavenDravenF:

thats so good to do girl you go!

Misha1204
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:25 AM

Not just like, but love this.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Men suck

Misha1204
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Thanx...I'm ok. I put my foot down and left it there.

Quoting LifeCafe42:

hugs mama

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN