Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tired of being alone

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM
  • 2 Replies

I always thought when I had kids I would either be married first or would be soon after. I was with my ex for 2 years and for 3 years before that we were friends with benefits. He left me pregnant and with a 10 month old. I love my daughter to death but I hate that my ex isn't here to see how fast she is growing and watch her learn new things. I miss sharing her with him. He only gets her for 10 hours a week sometimes. I miss having someone to wake up beside and kiss goodbye and just be with. I realized he isn't the man I could ever see settling down with because he doesn't want to grow up. I want to be married and share this experience with him. Never going to happen but that's what I want. Do I try to date while I am pregnant? I don't want my daughter to see me with another man at this point. But I am lonely. I lost alot of friends when I started dating my ex. And every guy friend I had my ex scared away. I just want to go on a date.

by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:49 PM
don't jump in too fast take the time to be the best mommy you can be having 2 under 2 is not going to be easy you don't need to add a boyfriend on top of it. when the time is right the right Guy will come along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cpdsptchgrl
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 11:52 PM
I would take your time. I know it's little comfort but it will get easier. I was actually less lonely before I got my BF. It's not his fault he can't be around more, but some days I wish I'd stuck with my choice to swear off men. LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)