Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

This woman is so useless I swear

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  • 19 Replies
So idk if you remember all that whoopty whoop of how she was kicking out her man after she came back from Vegas ( where she went with another dude)

Yesterday bf asked her to drop off 11 year old at practice cuz he was running late. (this is big that she agreed cuz she does exactly fucking nothing to help with football)

Little after 5 she calls bf saying he has to take 11 year old to practice "cuz I don't want 4 year old to cry cuz he can't go."

What REALLY happened, according to 11 year old, is she came home and her man had packed ALL his shit and LEFT her ass. He probs found out she went to Vegas with a dude .

So right before 7 she calle bf telling him she was gonna drop off 9 and 4 year old to him cuz "I have an appt". Bf told her no cuz he had Togo back to work to clock out.

At 9, bf takes 11 year old to beasts house. No one is there. He calls her and she says "oh I'm by oak grove can you just take him home?" bf asks where are the other kids and she said she left 9 year old with their daycare provider "cuz he wanted to go to church" an she had 4 year old with her.

SHE DUMPED 9 YEAR OLD OFF AT THE SITTER, DIDN'T BOTHER TO MAKE PLANS FOR 11 YEAR OLD, AND TOOK. 4 YEAR OLD TO KISS THE ASS OF THE MAN SHE'S ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT!!!! Mother of the fuxking year!!!!! Useless piece of shit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
Like how did 9 year old want to go to church when just a few hours before she was trying to get bf to take them?!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heather4511
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:06 PM
I was expecting to read about octomom. But beast always sounds like a gem!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Lmao wow! She is a serious peice of work
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:14 PM
I hope this was all in texts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 2:22 PM
No verbal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sid1083
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:20 PM

Speechless I tell you. Speechless.

newmom121812
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:25 PM

Who are you talking about?    i feel bad for the kids if i was bf i would take them. 

3loves3
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM

wow

MicahBoo07
by on Jul. 27, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Sounds like she needs help and fast for her kids sake

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jul. 27, 2012 at 6:47 PM
My bf's kids useless ass mother. He does take the kids. She is constantly leaving them with us so she can go fuck everyone else in town besides her man. My bf takes them to ALL the practices but she asked him to take them when he had to clock out at work. It was HER day, she fought tooth and nail in court for primary custody yet we have had the kids pretty much every day since last Friday cuz she chose to go to Vegas with her latest sancho on HER weekend. Didnt come back til Monday and kep the kids Monday night them they were back over here Tuesday until yesterday. Her first day getting them back and she does this shit.

Quoting newmom121812:

Who are you talking about?    i feel bad for the kids if i was bf i would take them. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)