Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

bahhh

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
(11:56:26 AM): they are taking me on my word
11:56:43 AM): i dont HAVE to join the army
(11:57:54 AM): since you dont beleave me ill show you the paperwork
11:58:14 AM): so your saying you didn't go to jail because of the army but you don't acutally HAVE to join?
(11:58:17 AM): makes sense.
(11:58:57 AM): the army looked good when they saw that i was talking to a recruiter
(11:59:13 AM): the recruiter chick talked to my attorney
11:59:40 AM): he talked to the DA, the DA gave me a deal i got out of having to goto jail
(11:59:45 AM): so you tricked the system? god your smart.

My darling SD is an ass. Plain and simple. thats a part of our conversation from a minute ago [hes blue im red] He was supposed to be going to jail for up to a year on a charge but got out of it by telling them he was going to join the army. the judge didnt write it down apparently. so now, hes getting himself out of a sticky situation again by being the nasty con man he is. Why does he keep getting away with things like this?! He got out of going to jail for a fight that he was in about a year ago and he was supposed to be getting locked for a long while. I just dont understand how the courts are so blind to what hes doing! Now he wants to take me to court for custody of MY child even though we already went for custody and he didnt show. He wasnt at the birth, hes not on the BC, he hasnt done ANYTHING for "his child" yet witht he ways things usually go for him he has a good chance of getting some custody of the child i have been raising all by myself for the last 8 months! what the fuck. seriously.

i guess i should go to the gym! [ :

by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lifescholar
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:44 PM
Wow, crazy!

I don't think he's got a chance in HELL of getting custody, so hopefully you're not worried about that, but it's still gotta be really stressful!

Sounds like a Grade A loser!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)