Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

A baby was lost today

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:39 PM
  • 9 Replies
my cousin who is a very deserving person for a baby.... lost her baby early early this morning. She was only 24 weeks and went into labor. She was so happy and excited and I was so happy for her she wanted this more than life and I have no clue what to say to her.  I feel so guily because I have 3 healthy kids and last night we were just kidding around about her baby. The babies name is Saige Alex.. she was 1 lb and 2 oz and was 11 inches long. I seen a few pictures and My heart aches. My cousin lives back home with all my other family and I know nothing I say will change things or make her feel better but what can I say? I myself was so happy for her she would have been a GREAT mom! It so unfair!!!
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tara1darlene
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:42 PM
natdee
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:43 PM
I pray for her healing.  I can't imagine what she is going through but I can definitely feel the pain of losing her beautiful baby.

melissa-amy
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:44 PM
Just say that you are sorry for her loss.   Dont feel guilty but try to be understanding.  Allow her to grieve for the loss of her baby. because thats what she lost a baby not a pregnancy. My heart goes out to her and your family. 

Melissa amy

....to the moon and back

SDK_JustSlingIt.gif

singlemom.gifpcqsawareness.gif

momov2grls
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:44 PM
that is so sad im sorry
R.I.P. Saige Alex
lifescholar
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:46 PM
That's so sad...that must have been so scary for her.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

rockinmomof3
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:47 PM
Gosh, I am so sorry. Life just really sucks sometimes. Just be there for your cousin when she needs to talk about it. Having someone to listen to you sometimes means more than what you can say to her.
LaNisa
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 4:54 PM

All you can do is support her emotionally more than ever right now bc you never know how she is feeling right now. And just intercede in prayer for her that God will restore her mentally and physically right now. She definitely has my prayer.

tara1darlene
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 5:12 PM
thanks so much

i feel so bad last night we were joking around about her baby and now she is gone... its not my baby but i can imagine what she is going throuhg i wanna hug her and let her now she will be okay.. wanna tell her that now her daughter is in Heaven with her dad.. so now her dad has a piece of her (my cousin) with him forever.
SUEDEE
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 6:12 PM
She's in my prayers.
-Sue
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)