Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Depressed & Confused??? Help!!

Posted by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 9:33 PM
  • 2 Replies
Hello Everyone-I am hoping i can get some help here!!  I was with my daughters father for 9 long years and they were hell-I finally left and know live with  my daughter!!  I am soooo much more happier now-but, I have a new boyfriend whom I am hjappy with but, sometimes i am unsure!!!  When we first started dating we were soooo in love always wanted to be together especially him he was always here with us sleeping over-every second he had free he was here!! Now 9 months later things feel alitlle strange-he still comes over and sleeps over but every once in awhile-I never had to ask gim if he is coming over he used to just be here-now it feels alittle strange and I dont like it-I spoke to him about it and he says-he loves me soooooo much and wants to be with me if he didnt love me he wouldnt be here!!!  He is younger than me and has no kids so I know it can be hard sometimes-But Im very unsure please help me-Let me know if im looking to deep into it-cause that is what he says -  Thanks everyone Look forward to getting some help
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 9:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Brandy8776
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 9:37 PM
In my experience, it sounds like he may be stressed out about something.  It could also be that he is becoming more and more comfortable in the relationship and he doesn't want to stress you out while he is going through whatever it is.  My advice is say that you know what he said, but if there is anything bothering him you are there to listen anytime.  If he has something to talk about he will eventually, guys are just different than girls lol.  They talk in their own time!!
tonsofkissesmom
by on Dec. 5, 2007 at 10:04 PM

I think you should talk to him about it. I have been dating a wail and in the pass this has happened to me and was at the end of the relationship. Doesnt mean it is yours i would just talk to him so that its out there and you dont have to worry. good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN