Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
I feel like I'm about to go crazy. Idk what to do. I haven't had sex in forever! Even though my ex and I just broke up we didn't have sex for probably 3 months or so. I want that passionate, sweaty, headboard banging, toes curling sex. :( what's a girl to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Replies (11-18):
MommyAJ2921
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:15 AM

LOL..I'm not having this problem. Ex and I were married for 3.5 years...07/20 this year would've been 4 years..and before we split..I can't remember the last time we did the deed. I'm so not interested in sex at this point that I'm not even missing it. But that's just me.

LittleUtahMommy
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Ahh I am SO with you here. I have been single 90% of my pregnancy and I have wanted it more than ever! I hate it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Malor-something
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM

I had sex on June 30th this year and going this long without it is a record for me. I love sex and would do it as often as I could if I had anyone to do it with! My 2nd daughters father and I started out as FWB and 11months after we started I became pregnant with our daughter and we were off and on, for the next 2yrs. His was the best sex, we connected better bewteen the sheets than we ever did out of the bedroom. Him and I haven't had sex since the end of April I think? and before that it was last June for his bday... and before that we used to do it whenever we could. those were the days... and now... We don't talk. He doesnt see his daughter. Such is life.

triggersmom27
by Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM

i got a "friend"

animebuddy
by Platinum Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 9:24 AM
How about a sex buddy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
_AshlynNicole
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Thinking about it, but have to find someone I trust.

Quoting animebuddy:

How about a sex buddy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree!

Quoting misslady80013:

I feel the same way! I have been using my toys but there's nothing like the real thing!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HadnKmom
by on Aug. 5, 2012 at 1:31 PM

get a toy? lol thats what i did  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)