Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy I forgot how much work newborns are lol

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
  • 7 Replies

my best friend is a single mommy of two. A 7 year old dd and a 3 week old ds. She really hasn't had any help since the baby came so she asked my if I would take them both for a few hours so she could take a shower, a walk, just relax. Of course I said yes. The seven year old is playing with my kids and they are all 3 keeping each other company, but BOY did I forget how much work a newborn can be. lol I'm having fun though. And just cause I am a proud god mama here is sweet baby Jackson Slade

Mommy to 3 Amazing Kiddos

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MarShy740
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Awe so cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Aug. 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM
AWW he is adorable! I miss when my boys were that little. No more kids for me though! lol I do not miss the every 2 hr feedings and sleep deprivation! That is really great you are helping her out. I wish I had had that way back when.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:00 PM

My youngest (and last) is four. Sometimes I think I'd like another one. That's why its good to have friends with babies. You get to borrow them, get a "baby fix", remember what it was REALLY like, then give them back. I sure do love him though.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

AWW he is adorable! I miss when my boys were that little. No more kids for me though! lol I do not miss the every 2 hr feedings and sleep deprivation! That is really great you are helping her out. I wish I had had that way back when.

Mommy to 3 Amazing Kiddos

ZakkarysMom
by Natasha on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Babies are great but indeed are alot of work. I have a 10 month old and a 3 yr old.

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

My youngest (and last) is four. Sometimes I think I'd like another one. That's why its good to have friends with babies. You get to borrow them, get a "baby fix", remember what it was REALLY like, then give them back. I sure do love him though.

Quoting ZakkarysMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Aww what a cutie!!!

SaraSnider
by Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:23 PM
My dd was a vary vary easy newborn, it was after she turned 9months it got to be "work" lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reaandiziesmama
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 11:27 PM

Well she came and got them a bit ago. She made it about 2.5 hours lol. She said she took a walk, ate a full meal, then took a bath. Then she missed him so much she had to come back and get him. LOL. I am glad she got that time. Every mama needs some "me" time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)