Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

i have no friends

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 26 Replies
idk how this happened i had so many so called friends i guess n now i have no 1. I try to invite my 1 friend but she always has n excuse. I need to find some nu friends?! Where? ! Im
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM
2 moms liked this

I find as I change and grow, so does my friends list.  It happens, and you'll find some new people for the new chapter in your life.

SharonHernandez
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:02 AM
I can be your friend :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:27 AM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:27 AM
1 mom liked this
When I had ds I found out who my real friends were and there weren't too many
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I have some friends but when that's because I lived my life around my husband and my daughter.  I did this for many years.  My ex hated to make friends and lived his life around me and our daughter.  I'm an extravert and craved friends.  My life centered around the horse barn, cleaning my house and raising my daughter.  My ex was off chasing after his bimbo and starting a new life with her (behind my back).  I have come to the conclusion that the few friends I do have are my friends even after my divorce.  There was no way they would cut me off as they knew the kind of DB my ex was and what he did to me.  I've made friends on-line.  I've even met some of them IRL.  I try to stay busy with them and am currently looking for a part-time job to stay busy on the weekends and to make extra $.  If you are looking for friends try looking into a part-time job.  Plus, there are a lot of women to talk to in here! 

vamom08
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:46 AM
1 mom liked this
This has happen to me as well after having my daughter the friends I thought were my friends drifted it away. Im glad they did because Im not a fan of the club they dont focus on thier children I dont want to be around grown women with pop bellys in the club shaking thier ass. I was in the house rubbing my belly and eating ice cream telling my unborn baby I cant wait until he or she arrive one day I will find some new friends until then Im just focus on my daughter and I .My saying is you came in this world alone your going out this world alone my daughter is 3 1/2 she is the only friend I need we shop together ,we drink apple juice together,we like boys (I love deigo the way he swing threw those trees),We get our toes done thats my best friend.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
everlygail
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM
I feel the same way! I went from being the life of the party at twenty years old, to being a work at home mom, and my friends can't seem to cope. Only one friend has visited me since I had my daughter two Weeks ago, and only a hand full keep in touch. When I do get to talk to other friends, they only talk about the club scene and I only talk about my baby Oakley. That's why I joined this site!! (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:06 AM
My bff ditched me and only met my daughter once I saw her at the begining of the summer in walmart with her mom they both asked about my lil girl(they attend church regularly) but have yet to come by my apartment apparently she has another best friend yet was engaged to a man with a child. I believe part of the reason she stopped hanging out with me was because I don't have money the other part is because I got pregnant(that much I know because she never called while I was pregnant to check on me or asked to hang out) my bff's now are music and my daughter
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:46 AM
3 moms liked this
Yup. Same here. I'm not social by nature, so making friends/ being social is very hard for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:15 PM

Hi and welcome to the group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)