Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
idk how this happened i had so many so called friends i guess n now i have no 1. I try to invite my 1 friend but she always has n excuse. I need to find some nu friends?! Where? ! Im
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Replies (21-26):
buzymom93
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:29 AM

same here... though it seems i don't get out much anymore and don't really get a chance to meet many people... 

i sure miss having a friend to hang out with though

Christian Unschooling Mamma to my Adventurous 7yr old, Isaiah and mamma to my oldest, Mario 19yrs old and daughter in law Kristi.... Excited Grandma to my grandson Russel age 17months and my soon to be grandson due Dec. 6th....

DiANAiVELiSSE
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:34 AM

I can be your friend to BUT only by email/CM because I live in FL

owl0210
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I'm not as close to my single childless friends anymore because I have nothing in common with them. Their biggest stress is what to wear on a Friday night lol. It happens when you go separate ways. Try finding a play group in your area.  

asunflower24
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:55 PM

BUMP!

alwayskk
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I haven't had many friends since I moved home from college and broke up with my boyfriend. A lot of my friends were his friends. I do have my own friends but not many and almost none close. The friends who live in this town treat me like shit.

melissa959799
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:03 PM
I feel your pain. My "friends" want to go out drinking all the time. I have no one to hang out with or talk to. It does get lonely. I am getting a house and have just the kids to celebrate with.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)