Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

So here is another Question

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have been talking to this awesome guy, we have a lot in common we both have kids 1 child each and i really like him alot. so two days ago we were suppose to go out and writes to me because his phone was being fixed and tells me how he cant wait to see me again and he is looking forward to our date. after that i havent heard from him again no calls, text or emails from him i see that he goes online very early in the morning and but then logs off i dont know what to think about this. did he blew me off? i have tried emailing him tried calling but his phones is not really working until today though that i accidentally called  the phone it rang and i hung up quickly.  what should i do? i know where he works but that would be totally weird to show up.

by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Don't contact him. Let him contact you. Men are really effing weird.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:09 PM
If you've emailed or left some kind of message already, I'd drop it. Who knows what happened but he knows how to reach you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by Platinum Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:56 PM

Don't contact him.  Messages already left, leave it be - if he truly wants to see you he'll contact you.

cdjd23
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM

You have tried sending him a message and he hasn't said anything back, the ball is in his court. If he really wants to see you and spend time together he will make the effort to stay in contact.

Sidrosmomma
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:00 PM

Give him until the after the weekend to contact you. If he doesn't try to move on.

mommyakabooby
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:01 PM
This.

Quoting Sidrosmomma:

Give him until the after the weekend to contact you. If he doesn't try to move on.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:14 PM

I agree

Quoting MeeshMom:

Don't contact him. Let him contact you. Men are really effing weird.

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Let him contact you sounds like he may have found someone else

Meand5
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM
I know it's hard but leave it alone if he wants to be bothered he will contact u.... men are stupid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ms-superwoman
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:48 AM

Quoting PaperClip811:

If you've emailed or left some kind of message already, I'd drop it. Who knows what happened but he knows how to reach you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN