Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Finally met a guy who...

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 11 Replies

isn't asking me to send him "pictures", aka, nudie pics. 

Seriously, in the last three years, I have met exactly two men who didn't ask me to send them pictures within a few days of getting my phone number.

I've been talking to this guy for about two weeks now and he has been basically a complete gentleman. I wish we could go out!

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamalena137
by Bronze Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

That sounds like a refreshing change.

raegan1221
by Raegan on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Ahhh yay! Glad you find one that's not a perv. I hate when they ask for pics. I once had a guy actually about six months ago who he started texting me and I had no clue who he was and kept telling him he had the wrong #. He actually went all the way to send me a pic of him in only a towel. I was like omg, WRONG #. lol. So when are yall gonna go out?! 

marzbar
by Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:36 PM

Where is this guy?!  LOL I get asked for naked pics all the time or they send naked ones of themselves right off the bad.  I'm like "dude slow down, this isn't a race!".  Dating is really tough!  I am tempted to join a convent soon.

alwayskk
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Quoting raegan1221:

Ahhh yay! Glad you find one that's not a perv. I hate when they ask for pics. I once had a guy actually about six months ago who he started texting me and I had no clue who he was and kept telling him he had the wrong #. He actually went all the way to send me a pic of him in only a towel. I was like omg, WRONG #. lol. So when are yall gonna go out?! 

Yes! Some of them even send me naked pics right away when I'm not asking for them! Once I was absent mindedly playing with my phone and downloaded one of the pics and other people saw it. I had to explain that I didn't ask for the picture, lol.

*ETA* I don't know when we're going to be able to go out. He lives far away and we have opposite schedules. He's moving closer in a few months. Right now we're just basically friends who flirt a lot. LOL

alwayskk
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Quoting marzbar:

Where is this guy?!  LOL I get asked for naked pics all the time or they send naked ones of themselves right off the bad.  I'm like "dude slow down, this isn't a race!".  Dating is really tough!  I am tempted to join a convent soon.

We actually went to HS together but didn't hang out a whole lot. He added me on FB a few months ago and recently started IMing me.

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM
The guy I was seeing and talking to this past year was like that to start. It didn't work out. Take it one day at a time. It's a good start but that's not the only thing that makes a guy worth keeping or leaving.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
singlemom1208
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Why can't you go out!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raegan1221
by Raegan on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Oohhhh no! Lol!

Lol well it'll make the date just that much more worth it once yall are able to go out! :)

Quoting alwayskk:

Quoting raegan1221:

Yes! Some of them even send me naked pics right away when I'm not asking for them! Once I was absent mindedly playing with my phone and downloaded one of the pics and other people saw it. I had to explain that I didn't ask for the picture, lol.

*ETA* I don't know when we're going to be able to go out. He lives far away and we have opposite schedules. He's moving closer in a few months. Right now we're just basically friends who flirt a lot. LOL

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
alwayskk
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Quoting MeeshMom:

The guy I was seeing and talking to this past year was like that to start. It didn't work out. Take it one day at a time. It's a good start but that's not the only thing that makes a guy worth keeping or leaving.

True! 

alwayskk
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting singlemom1208:

Why can't you go out!?

I think we can probably figure it out eventually. His only day off is Mondays and he works from 4-12 then picks up his daughter from the sitter. I mean, *I'd* be willing to hang out late at night on the weekend but that sounds a lot like a booty call!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)