Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Monster High Kids Bedroom && Bathroom Decor

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM
  • 13 Replies

I am in need of some advice && help with my daughter's bedroom && bathroom decor.......she loves Monster High and I would love to decorate her bedroom && bathroom with all the decor.....I already have a Clawdeen bedroom curtain for her, but am having a hard time finding bathroom accessories.....any advice??teen girl

mom 2 a Princess Diva..<3wearing crown

by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Have you googled? IDK much about Monster High- is it Disney or Cartoon Network related? They might have a shop online you can search?

BTW- what is the obbession with this??? My 11yo DD is going as Draculora for trick or treet & my 12yo DD wants to be Frankiestein? Like I said- I have no clue about this!

flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:23 PM

Yes, I have Googled && looked at all the stores online that sell the dolls && accessories....there is bedding, but not any bathroom stuff....My dd 6 was Draculaura last year && loved it!!! I think this year she will be Clawdeen........I think they are manufactured by Matel........they are on Nickelodeon every once in a while.......I think the obsession is that they are unique dolls...not like Barbie.......kinda like the Bratz, just more unique.....

Quoting CampClan:

Have you googled? IDK much about Monster High- is it Disney or Cartoon Network related? They might have a shop online you can search?

BTW- what is the obbession with this??? My 11yo DD is going as Draculora for trick or treet & my 12yo DD wants to be Frankiestein? Like I said- I have no clue about this!

mom 2 a Princess Diva..<3wearing crown

lydi
by Lydi on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:25 PM

i would google it and see what you can get.  like wall stick ons would be cute and if they dont have actual monster high maybe you can do the theme of each character for accessories like vampire, werewolf, cupid etc.  i wish i had better knowledge but i assume with the popularity of it, it should be out there somewhere. they have monster high giant cutouts at toys r us.

momof2toeheads
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:33 PM
You could find folders or notebook covers and matte and frame them. Cut out the picks from the doll boxes and maybe collage them on a matte and frame it for wall decor. If they come with little accessories you could use those as well. I bet you could paper mache a lamp shade too with pics printed off the internet!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flprincessmom
by Bronze Member on Aug. 11, 2012 at 6:56 PM

thanks for the ideas ladies!!! what about for the bathroom??? any ideas on how/where to get a shower curtain? I have googled and it's just not out there, from what I come up with anyway......?????

chas2chas
by New Member on Oct. 25, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello my daughter loxes monster high as well. I have recently bought bedding, valance from Walmart and plan to get bthroom accessories from Target online. I have not located a trash can of yet. The Target has bathroom decor online

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:17 AM

my daughter was all into monster high a couple years ago..i got her a few bedroom pieces at walmart..and on ebay...

Solo_Fan
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:00 AM

I found some on ebay

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)