Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Single and Sassy!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
Good evening all! I wanted to say hello to all my single sassy moms out there! I am new to the group. I am not a mom as of yet (hopefully in a couple of months), I am in the process of foster adopting. I just really want to hear from you ladies about how you do it! I am happy, excited, and nervous about becoming a mom and on top of that being a single mom! Any good advise would be greatly appreciated! XOXO Newmomla1975
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 8:06 PM
2 moms liked this
Best advice ever.......get rid of all your expectations. its not going to be anything like that.

You are going to have days where you feel on top of the world, better than a gold imedalist. and days where you are gonna wanna go back to bed andtry all over again.

Just learn to roll with it as it comes. Don't be ashamed to ask for help or admit your true feelings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome

LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome!!! I'm glad you found us !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Smartsicles
by on Aug. 12, 2012 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

BUMP!

lissetteP
by Silver Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM
2 moms liked this
welcome....may I ask are u looking to adopt a newborn, toddler ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
newmomla1975
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for your question. I am open right now to either a new born or a toddler up to 3-4 years old.

Sidrosmomma
by on Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi!!!

Being a single mom is suuuuuuuper dificult but so worth every minute.  I remember having so much trouble adjusting at the beginning.  I just couldn't handle it.  And then one day I went to hang my coat up.  And when I was in the next room my son noticed I was gone and screamed "Momma, Momma, Momma"  I went back in the room.  He stopped crying and I realized "O that's why I do this."  That was the best feeling EVER!!!  Congratulations!

MyBabies86
by Member on Aug. 13, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Enjoy it altogether but even more so while younger they grow so quick!!! Know that u will mess up but as long as u learn from your mistakes you'll be ok...how do I do it as a single mama? I let my children be my reasons for being, they are why I wake up and do what I do!!! Good Luck Mama PM me if ya need to or wanna just talk more!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN