Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

so tired of living this life...

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:33 AM
  • 25 Replies
so tired of it.. i wont a new life.. with job,car ,my owne place,my wone bissness..i hate liveing with fam.. i,m blessed but need my own .. but i cant find good job were i can afford it..i just wont to move to another state ,get good job ,do my owne thing .. but no i have to be stuped and cant get job or cant drive ..so i,m fucking stuck .. sorry i just need to vent !!!!

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chanel5nyc
by Shanell on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel the same way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tyfry7496
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joycielb
by New Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this
Don't feel sorry for yourself try and take all you negative energy and turn it into a positive . I was 18 living with family going from house to house ,finally got a job making $7.50 i finally found a stable home and worked my way up i am now a cook making more (still Dont drive) just moved into my first apartment i have a room mate. Im saying all that to say you can do better for yourself only if YOU make a effort!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Quoting joycielb:

Don't feel sorry for yourself try and take all you negative energy and turn it into a positive . I was 18 living with family going from house to house ,finally got a job making $7.50 i finally found a stable home and worked my way up i am now a cook making more (still Dont drive) just moved into my first apartment i have a room mate. Im saying all that to say you can do better for yourself only if YOU make a effort!

I HAVE DID ALL THAT ..HAD GOOD JOB ,HOME,EVERY THING I EEDE..BUT MY BACK LUCK MESSED UP..
SinceresMomma
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 7:18 PM
Aww if you keep putting yourself down all the time, your gonna start feeling as if you can't get anywhere. Build yourself up! Your not stupid.. Your only stuck if you allow yourself to be. There are plenty of people with disabiltites out there with a job and on their own. Try harder..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ang639
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:02 PM

IT GETS GREATER LATER U HAVE TO HAVE THAT DRIVE TO DO BETTER I KNOW ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT JUST KEEP TRYING AND THE SOLUTION WILL COME TO YOU ...

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quoting SinceresMomma:

Aww if you keep putting yourself down all the time, your gonna start feeling as if you can't get anywhere. Build yourself up! Your not stupid.. Your only stuck if you allow yourself to be. There are plenty of people with disabiltites out there with a job and on their own. Try harder..

how hard can i fucking try?? i cant get a brake..my hole life has been nothing but a fuck up..
KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quoting ang639:

IT GETS GREATER LATER U HAVE TO HAVE THAT DRIVE TO DO BETTER I KNOW ITS EASIER SAID THAN DONE BUT JUST KEEP TRYING AND THE SOLUTION WILL COME TO YOU ...

i disagree,,
ang639
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:02 PM

WELL U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DISAGREE I WAS JUST TRYIN TO GIVE SOME ADVICE SORRY IF I OFFENDED U

georgiapeach748
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 11:26 PM
I am sure each cafemom has experienced her fair share of struggles. Just know that you are not alone. You may feel beaten at the moment, but you are not broken. Do not give up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)