Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Ok, ladies I have a question..

Posted by   + Show Post

I have a friend that for whatever reason isn't feeling so great about himself. He's an amazing guy and I find him to be very attractive. He doesn't believe he is. So, I told him I'd ask you all what you thought. . These are his most recent pics but unfortunately don't show his eyes very well, which are beautiful.

by on Aug. 19, 2012 at 11:55 PM
Replies (11-20):
charmgirl
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Thinks too much? About what? I fail to see how that's any kind of problem ;) considering most males appear to not think at all.

I think perhaps someday someone will come along and that fear will disinegrate.

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

I asked him what I should have replied and he said "because I'm one of those Guys who thinks too much".

He's scared of getting hurt, I know he is

Quoting charmgirl:

Holy cow! That's a long time. Maybe he puts off signs of insecurity because of the cheating?? He looks like a sweetie. Someone will come along. Just tell him to keep smiling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
viv212
by Vivian on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Awww he reminds me of my handsome man. A girl will come along when he least expects it. I just hope he doesn't have such low self esteem that he'll be with a controlling or manipulative female. He's a little cutie!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cpdsptchgrl
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM
He's very attractive
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madisonsma08
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM
He's a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaeleesmommy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I hope so. He's an awesome Guy and has a lot to offer. He's very stable and has worked hard.

Quoting charmgirl:

Thinks too much? About what? I fail to see how that's any kind of problem ;) considering most males appear to not think at all.

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

I asked him what I should have replied and he said "because I'm one of those Guys who thinks too much".

Quoting charmgirl:

Holy cow! That's a long time. Maybe he puts off signs of insecurity because of the cheating?? He looks like a sweetie. Someone will come along. Just tell him to keep smiling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaeleesmommy
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM

He said just to tell you that he's kind of like will in good will hunting. I've never seen the movie... any idea what hes referring to? lol

Quoting charmgirl:

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

Quoting charmgirl:

golfmama83
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:56 AM
1 mom liked this

He's very attractive!

Tell him not to worry too much and keep an open mind. Someone will come along and if he's super comfortable with himself, then she won't be able to resist him! Personality attraction always trumps physical traits in my book :-)

charmgirl
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:21 AM
No ma'am. Lol I haven't seen that movie.

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

He said just to tell you that he's kind of like will in good will hunting. I've never seen the movie... any idea what hes referring to? lol

Quoting charmgirl:

Quoting kaeleesmommy:

Quoting charmgirl:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uvallekm
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:27 AM

rose in mouth

Sidrosmomma
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Very nice smile.  I'm not into facial hair but it looks really good on him.  Very cute.  He needs to get his game back on and get out there.  He'll get snatched up in less than 2 seconds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN