Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

thankful

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
2 moms liked this
I just wanted to say before I joined this group I thought I was the only going through these probelms my friends are all basically married and everybody in my family is basically married or didn't go through the drama I have been.although I feel bad we have to go through these with people we once loved and loved us I'm glad there is women that can relate to me about being a single momma and all that comes with it, lonlyness, fathers that are absent and don't want to do their part and such well that's all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
devynsmommy09
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Aww!  You are in good company doll.  Being a single mom is hard.  It takes a huge amount of selflessness, resilience and perseverance.  All of the kids I know who were raised by single parents really have a special connection with their custodial parent and really appreciate what they went through.  So your hard work won't go unappreciated!  You just wont see a real return on your investment for a while but just be patient.

Sidrosmomma
by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I second this.  I'm glad to be able to vent to people who know what it's like too. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)