Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Question of the day Saturday

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM
  • 36 Replies
Who sells your favorite French fry?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:43 AM
McDonalds!!!!!!! And right behind them Chick fil A.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momto3inMI
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Arbys curly fries!

StephMarie_Mom
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:53 AM
If I'm eating out, I like In-N-Out fries because they're made from kennebec potatoes (a fav potato of mine). I also like the fries from Five Guys.

Aside from that, I prefer them homemade....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StephMarie_Mom
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 12:54 AM
Watch out with those mcdonald's fries....

McDonald fries are made with artificial chemicals, and derivatives of milk and beef extract. The chemicals they use prevent fries from spoiling, and from digesting properly in your system. This short list of ingredients is from the McDonald's website: Potatoes, vegetable oil (canola oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, natural beef flavor [wheat and milk derivatives]*, citric acid [preservative]), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (maintain color), salt. Prepared in vegetable oil ((may contain one of the following: Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness), dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent). CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK *(Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients). The cryptic phrase "natural beef flavor" hides dozens of chemicals whose affect on our bodies we can only guess.....

Quoting moosesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:25 AM
You had to ruin it for me didn't you? Me and those fries....we had a good thing going before you came along! I don't think I can ever forgive you.

Quoting StephMarie_Mom:

Watch out with those mcdonald's fries....

McDonald fries are made with artificial chemicals, and derivatives of milk and beef extract. The chemicals they use prevent fries from spoiling, and from digesting properly in your system. This short list of ingredients is from the McDonald's website: Potatoes, vegetable oil (canola oil, hydrogenated soybean oil, natural beef flavor [wheat and milk derivatives]*, citric acid [preservative]), dextrose, sodium acid pyrophosphate (maintain color), salt. Prepared in vegetable oil ((may contain one of the following: Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness), dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent). CONTAINS: WHEAT AND MILK *(Natural beef flavor contains hydrolyzed wheat and hydrolyzed milk as starting ingredients). The cryptic phrase "natural beef flavor" hides dozens of chemicals whose affect on our bodies we can only guess.....

Quoting moosesmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moosesmom
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
So good!!!!

Quoting Momto3inMI:

Arbys curly fries!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:27 AM

Oreida

mrene88
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 1:37 AM
Chick fil A! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krystle21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 6:49 AM
Checkers
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Aug. 25, 2012 at 8:14 AM

McDonald's and then Bojangles!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)