Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My five month old gave me the best gift ever.....

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
Which was a full nights sleep. I cannot explain how I good it felt to not have to wake up in the middle of the night and make her a bottle, it was absolutely wonderful.

But sadly I woke myself up at three in the morning, she got me use to it *sigh* but I will admit I thought it was strange I even ran to her crib, after I got the thought that what if she isn't breathing, but she was fine.

I just hope this continues her sleeping threw the night. I start school Monday and do not wanna go the first day restless >.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JeremiahMyKing
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! :-) I know the feeling the first time my son slept through the night I woke up panicking & ran to his crib to make sure no one took him & he was still breathing, I hurt myself jumping out of bed & felt silly because he was just layin there sleep & sound!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Woohoo!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Sweet!

My son stopped taking a night bottle around the same age but still woke up alllllll the time until he was 3. *sigh*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicahBoo07
by on Aug. 25, 2012 at 11:12 AM
2 moms liked this

yay! thats always nice

Lynnster327
by Member on Aug. 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM
Lol yea I was like this is strange

Quoting JeremiahMyKing:

Congrats! :-) I know the feeling the first time my son slept through the night I woke up panicking & ran to his crib to make sure no one took him & he was still breathing, I hurt myself jumping out of bed & felt silly because he was just layin there sleep & sound!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heyfoxes
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Also did the same thing the first time my daughter slept through the night. Woke up in a panic and had to check on her! You learn to enjoy it, but now when I wake up before her I still freak out a little bit...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)