Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My dad is probably just overprotective

Posted by   + Show Post

But he's convinced he's noticed my DS pulling at his penis all the time. So much, *I* started noticing it.

My aunt says her boy used to do this too and STILL does it, and they do it when they're itchy, but I'm calling Friday when my pediatrician gets back from holidays, just to make sure he's not suffering from any infection. BUT he's not fevered, doesn't complain. Just says "it's itchy down there", and there is no reason for me to suspect child abuse either.

Have any of your boys 3-5 ever pulled at it in public, at home? Like they will grab, and you think they need to pee but they say they don't. My DS is good at knowing his urge to pee and always goes, but my dad ALWAYS fricken complains like I'm negligent. It might be just because he's raised only a girl (me) and this is the only boy he's ever been around a lot.

by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 9:45 PM
Replies (21-22):
iHay
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:37 AM
Whew im glad im not the only person who was thinking that.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Normal.

He is gonna be pulling at it for the rest of his life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:23 AM

I don't get mad at all. It's just that it's a little weird when he does it in public and people stare, that's my issue. I don't ever tell him it's bad, or show that I am angry.

Quoting LanaTsunami:

I learned that you're not supposed to get mad. It's not a bad thing. I usually laugh at him so that way he knows it's a good thing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN