Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Text sent from family member when asked to let my son father know son needed diapers.

Posted by   + Show Post
don't think he is doing anything until judgement
That is between u & his father , im tired telling his father what u need is not my role! So stop because it has zero to do w/my life
It stresses, me & my health is 1st! Not trying to hurt u, i am givIng u my boundary
His sister & i can't help u with His father
I am really tired of this kay, i am Me 1st, that is what i am doing! If u don't like i don't care I've raised mine! I take care of my child in college&
I help u & your other kids & i hear bout what isn't done. I help on my terms.
U are mother!
Just like i had to figure it out so will u!
I am making My dreams come true
Stop stressing me out with you & his father's problems! That is all i get from u
I tell u ,ive been telling u, i am not a damn messenger!
His father can have 2million kids & baby mommas, nothing to do with me
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
Yes u are more to your kids that is all that matters
I need to stay mother to my 3 kids. Now if i have custody of any grandkids they become mine legally!
Sent from my iPhone

What would u do when Childsupport is filed but still need help while wait and family is this way about u asking them for help.
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
mueller_amanda
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this
I would stop contacy with that entire side grandparents aunts uncles and baby daddy. If they cant help there own then fuck um. Im different though if you can watch me suffer and do nothing then you dont need to be around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
youngmommy702
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:29 PM
I agree with u not cause u are right but cause u can see wht was said was very rude this are only one of the many text but yes all contact us due to be ended.
youngmommy702
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Part of wht I would like to bring to attention also is in the text she says she helps my other kids. I have two girls that are not my son father children and when we meet my youngest girls was bout 2 -3 months my son grandmother loves lil girls she was always buy her thing I never asked her to do she had a daughter who always had a bond with my youngest as well they would go shoping and things of that nature she did a lot if things for my girls but I never asked her but always said thankyOu showed how grateful I was and now she constantly reminds me wht she has done in the past for my girls and how she refers to my girls as other kids offends me deeply because she did for my girls it's seems to me that it give my son father the right to not do for his son. Please I am open to all comments I want to see all side to wht I say but I know to only take wht I need.
youngmommy702
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:53 PM
She also blame me for the whole issue going own because I bought a child in this wrold without being married even tho we were engaged and he broke up with me called everything off .
KRIZZ25
motherhood is not a race..u can't outdo one another..u go go ur own speed.
Yesterday at 2:56 AM
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this
u need take his ass to court and get cs..u cant make a boy be a man or his family help..its not thar respnsablity..take it to him not them .
youngmommy702
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:25 PM
ThankyOu for all the replies. I feels better to hear this comeing from mothers win children not outsiders thank you ladies
junebutterfly
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this
Very true. But she may be desperate and don't know what else to do. The family could be complete a-holes like my youngest sons family. Reall kinda hard not knowing all the details lol. But I'd just say screw and figure it out, who needs em. Right?

Quoting amylulu1:

I agree with you that she may be getting nowhere texting him and she is allowed to ask, but by the text that I read, it appears like OP has been asked to stop texting that family member and continues to do so.  That family member was right- it is not their problem and OP has no right making it their problem.  I am with you...I raised all 4 of mine with absolutely no help from their fathers up until my youngest was 16.  He was getting too big for his britches and needed a male role model, so his father stepped up to the plate.  He has been living there for about a year and he is doing great...but I digress.  I have gotten off topic. 

It is not the family member's responsibility to pass messages back and forth and OP should delete that person's number and leave them alone. 

Quoting junebutterfly:

Maybe she gets no where texting him or she don't have his number. If she needs help shes allowed to ask. I personally have never had help from my kids dads.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RabsBaby
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:47 AM
4 moms liked this
After getting a text like that, I would not only never ask ANYONE in his family for help, I would also NEVER reach out to them at all again! She was very disrespectful! Yes she has the right to simply say NO to you & tell you that it isn't her responsibility & that YOU need to provide for your child...but all of the extra things that were said was meant to be hurtful! It's hard enough taking care of a child ALONE, without not only financial, but physical & emotional help from the other person responsible for him, you didn't need the nasty comments, especially the baby momma foolishness!! I'm sorry, but ME, his WHOLE family would "kiss my behind!" I have 4 sons (& 1 daughter) & I have raised them alone, with minimal to NO help from Dad & definitely NO help from their family. But thank God I was blessed with a well paying job which has allowed me to do so & the physical support of MY family, which helped with childcare while I worked! My oldest 3 are pretty grown now (23, 19 & 17) & without me EVER saying so, the KNOW their Mom went above & beyond ALONE! that's the greatest rewards. If one of my sons EVER tried to be a deadbeat dad, I'd take a stick & go upside his head!!!! I'd never allow a grandchild of MINE to be in this world NEEDING ANYTHING!! It's obvious his Mom is just as much a loser as him! Be done with all of them! Your son don't need those type of people around him. Keep praying & trying to get on your own feet! You can do it! & you'll be better for it! If the court can take his money for you, GOOD, you take that! But try not to NEED it. Good luck to you mama & God Bless you & your son! ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Same. And when or if I do talk to my ex h fam I don't ask for anything. Just update them on the kids.

Quoting RabsBaby:

After getting a text like that, I would not only never ask ANYONE in his family for help, I would also NEVER reach out to them at all again! She was very disrespectful! Yes she has the right to simply say NO to you & tell you that it isn't her responsibility & that YOU need to provide for your child...but all of the extra things that were said was meant to be hurtful! It's hard enough taking care of a child ALONE, without not only financial, but physical & emotional help from the other person responsible for him, you didn't need the nasty comments, especially the baby momma foolishness!! I'm sorry, but ME, his WHOLE family would "kiss my behind!" I have 4 sons (& 1 daughter) & I have raised them alone, with minimal to NO help from Dad & definitely NO help from their family. But thank God I was blessed with a well paying job which has allowed me to do so & the physical support of MY family, which helped with childcare while I worked! My oldest 3 are pretty grown now (23, 19 & 17) & without me EVER saying so, the KNOW their Mom went above & beyond ALONE! that's the greatest rewards. If one of my sons EVER tried to be a deadbeat dad, I'd take a stick & go upside his head!!!! I'd never allow a grandchild of MINE to be in this world NEEDING ANYTHING!! It's obvious his Mom is just as much a loser as him! Be done with all of them! Your son don't need those type of people around him. Keep praying & trying to get on your own feet! You can do it! & you'll be better for it! If the court can take his money for you, GOOD, you take that! But try not to NEED it. Good luck to you mama & God Bless you & your son! ((hugs))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DDDaysh
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:30 PM

Stop asking them.  I wouldn't want to be in the middle of someone else's mess either. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)