Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Text sent from family member when asked to let my son father know son needed diapers.

Posted by   + Show Post
don't think he is doing anything until judgement
That is between u & his father , im tired telling his father what u need is not my role! So stop because it has zero to do w/my life
It stresses, me & my health is 1st! Not trying to hurt u, i am givIng u my boundary
His sister & i can't help u with His father
I am really tired of this kay, i am Me 1st, that is what i am doing! If u don't like i don't care I've raised mine! I take care of my child in college&
I help u & your other kids & i hear bout what isn't done. I help on my terms.
U are mother!
Just like i had to figure it out so will u!
I am making My dreams come true
Stop stressing me out with you & his father's problems! That is all i get from u
I tell u ,ive been telling u, i am not a damn messenger!
His father can have 2million kids & baby mommas, nothing to do with me
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
Yes u are more to your kids that is all that matters
I need to stay mother to my 3 kids. Now if i have custody of any grandkids they become mine legally!
Sent from my iPhone

What would u do when Childsupport is filed but still need help while wait and family is this way about u asking them for help.
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
Momto3inMI
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this

Save aLL those texts! And the ones to ur Ex, for Court! Cause thats where his ass should be!

If you get him in Court on Child Support you can show the Judge or Caseworker how hard its been "trying to get ahold of him", even down to the last desperate ppl, the EX Inlaws!

Id Personally NEVER ask my EX Inlaws for shit, but you have proof now that not only are you trying with Bd, but with his Family as well.

And as many ppl think OP shouldnt bother the Family, at least shes trying to see if someone will help her. Because im SURE they treated her diffrent before the break up!

Your ok sweetie, but I wouldnt text anymore either but you did, SAVE them!! Document EVERYTHING!! Have your proof for Court.

And if all the Baby needed was Diapers, SHAME on them for not helping!! Their responsibility or not! Still their Grandchild, Niece, etc...

Id get up to the Court asap and let him deal with it threw them cuz DEADBEATS suck!!!

hugs

Armygirl2299703
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:54 PM

Quoting junebutterfly:

Maybe she gets no where texting him or she don't have his number. If she needs help shes allowed to ask. I personally have never had help from my kids dads.

I don't get anywhere texting my bd either. Doesn't mean I drag his family into it even tho I have thier numbers and talk to one of his sisters on a regular basis because she does want to be in my DD's life despite the distance. If she is going to ask anyones family it should be her own, not his.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Armygirl2299703
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM

Too bad texts don't mean much in court. I had text, notes, letters and the judge didn't give two shits about a single one. I even had bd new gf harassing me to the point I had to change my phone number a couple of times.

Quoting Momto3inMI:

Save aLL those texts! And the ones to ur Ex, for Court! Cause thats where his ass should be!

If you get him in Court on Child Support you can show the Judge or Caseworker how hard its been "trying to get ahold of him", even down to the last desperate ppl, the EX Inlaws!

Id Personally NEVER ask my EX Inlaws for shit, but you have proof now that not only are you trying with Bd, but with his Family as well.

And as many ppl think OP shouldnt bother the Family, at least shes trying to see if someone will help her. Because im SURE they treated her diffrent before the break up!

Your ok sweetie, but I wouldnt text anymore either but you did, SAVE them!! Document EVERYTHING!! Have your proof for Court.

And if all the Baby needed was Diapers, SHAME on them for not helping!! Their responsibility or not! Still their Grandchild, Niece, etc...

Id get up to the Court asap and let him deal with it threw them cuz DEADBEATS suck!!!

hugs

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

youngmommy702
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Yes my family dose do much my mother and son father and I had agreement before son was born he would always provide diapers he said yes we had agreement my mother is who asked me to ask him to help out he wouldnt answer any my calls he forward all my calls ignored ever text I left voicemails never got a call bck. So I reached out to his family to inform them wht grandson need and to inform his father that he needed ASAP I dnt ask him for much but when I have no one else I trun to him it's his son as well as mine. He live with his girlfriend who kids he is taking care of why should my son be without diapers because me and my family is unable to at this time .
cheltie68
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I can understand his family not wanting in the middle of your mess BUT that is still their little grandbaby, neice, whatever....  and I just don't understand why THEY wouldn't want to step up to the plate to help you out  :(  I have a little grandson.  My son and his mother are young and not married.  We're always asking to help watch the baby while they study and if we have extra cash we find out what the baby needs.  We're still raising our own teenagers but I can't imagine a family not helping....  they shouldn't even have to be asked if you ask me!  They should be ashamed of themselves for not being involved in your childs life.

SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:03 PM

This. The 1st time you texted/called for help and didn't hear from him you should have never contacted him again. Go to your local social services/public health place and apply for food stamps and Medicaid/health care. Also sign up for WIC for baby food or formula. As far as diapers use cloth diapers or something. When no help is around you have to think quick on your feet  because no one is coming to rescue you. Good luck.

Quoting happymommy1105:

Stop texting his family. you never should have in the first place.

If you need help, look into local resources and check places like birthright.

His sister is right. she isn't the go between for you and him.

Talk to him about it directly or let it go.

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:12 PM
It doesn't matter why.

You are focusing on the wrong things.

You aren't focusing on the facts. You are focusing on the "should be". Life is full of should bes, could bes, wanna bes and good intentions.....but none of that pays the bills or gets the job done.

You need to focus on the facts. fact is....he isn't doing his part. He is never going to. he doesn't give a rats ass and no amount of talking, crying or fighting is gonna change that. let it go and move on.

You need to rescue yourself.

Everybody here has offered you at least one public service that will get you what you need.

Every one of us in here has a sob story. Hell I could write a best selling book. But I don't have time for nonsense that doesn't get my child taken care of.

Redirect your attention. focus on the action needing to be taken not the story or the emotions.

Quoting youngmommy702:

Yes my family dose do much my mother and son father and I had agreement before son was born he would always provide diapers he said yes we had agreement my mother is who asked me to ask him to help out he wouldnt answer any my calls he forward all my calls ignored ever text I left voicemails never got a call bck. So I reached out to his family to inform them wht grandson need and to inform his father that he needed ASAP I dnt ask him for much but when I have no one else I trun to him it's his son as well as mine. He live with his girlfriend who kids he is taking care of why should my son be without diapers because me and my family is unable to at this time .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
uriahadel
by Member on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Yea his family have nothing to do with you, your baby and your child's father... you don't need to be calling them, you need to be talking to him, and if he is on cs then you don't even need to be talking to his, let your lawyer or the cs people deal with him... you need to be contacting cs recovery if that is who you are going through...

So no you don't need to be contacting his family for anything... they didn't lay down with you and have that baby, he did so you need to leave them out of it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momto3inMI
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 12:30 AM

I dont know where you live, but in Michigan, my Judge wanted EVERY single Text and used them against the person.

OP.. Please trust me and SAVE those texts! Because if they say, "do u have proof?" and you dlete them, your fukked! Save EVERYTHING!!!

Quoting Armygirl2299703:

Too bad texts don't mean much in court. I had text, notes, letters and the judge didn't give two shits about a single one. I even had bd new gf harassing me to the point I had to change my phone number a couple of times.

Quoting Momto3inMI:

hugs

youngmommy702
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:11 AM
ThankyOu ladies I will keep those in my but I have foods tamp I have Medicaid and I had wic but my son father we t to another county and sign up to wic for our son even tho I had wic frist when the agen cy found out the cut the wic for. My son even tho I had proof he was the one who opened up the 2nd wic account they still cut I off because they wanted the Exra money bck. I didnt have the money and evn tho my son father knew he was the reason our son wic got cut off he refuse to pay it said he didn't care he had a job to buy food and things for son it was his problem and he did not care.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)