Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Text sent from family member when asked to let my son father know son needed diapers.

Posted by   + Show Post
don't think he is doing anything until judgement
That is between u & his father , im tired telling his father what u need is not my role! So stop because it has zero to do w/my life
It stresses, me & my health is 1st! Not trying to hurt u, i am givIng u my boundary
His sister & i can't help u with His father
I am really tired of this kay, i am Me 1st, that is what i am doing! If u don't like i don't care I've raised mine! I take care of my child in college&
I help u & your other kids & i hear bout what isn't done. I help on my terms.
U are mother!
Just like i had to figure it out so will u!
I am making My dreams come true
Stop stressing me out with you & his father's problems! That is all i get from u
I tell u ,ive been telling u, i am not a damn messenger!
His father can have 2million kids & baby mommas, nothing to do with me
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
That is all u are a momma to men's baby's, so u a BabY's momma
Yes u are more to your kids that is all that matters
I need to stay mother to my 3 kids. Now if i have custody of any grandkids they become mine legally!
Sent from my iPhone

What would u do when Childsupport is filed but still need help while wait and family is this way about u asking them for help.
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Replies (41-42):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:27 AM
Actually its not her jb to be the go between and she's let you know she's done. All you can do is wait on cse and figure out a way to be self sufficient at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashbeth1978
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Hunny first of all that was just wrong of her to be that way. Sorry to all the other people who posted on here. If you can't get ahold of DB & you have tried the next step is the family but this family is obviously one who doesn't give a rats ass about family. Having said that I will say this my oldest son has never gotten anything fron his DB but his family on that side did help when he was a baby. The other thing is that you have got to find a way to support yourself & you kids no one else is going to & you can't rely on anyone in this world but yourself but get up & find a job of some kind so that you don't have to ask anyone to buy the necessities for your children again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)