Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

The woman is driving my CRAZY!!! **Edit additional info**

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

Its BDs mother. She called me tonight to talk about what kinds of bottles she should buy and newborn diapers. And clothes OMG she has bought so many 0-3 months clothes. Ive told her when I pump BM will all ready be in a bottle for her. And all those clothes are hers not mine. She not even going to be spending time with her dad outside my home until she is 4-6 months old. I swear she thinks Im gonna pop her out and just hand her over :/

She isn't helping me at all everything she buys and talks about buying are for her home. She acts like the baby will be spending the nite as soon as we are realeased from the hospital. That is the scary part, I don't know how to tell her that she will be with her momma for some time before I'll even allow overnight trips with her dad. Sorry if I didn't make my concerns more clear. It isn't that she want to buy and is excited I get that, its that I really think she thinks that she is going to have her a lot right after she is born. She don't need to buy any newborn diapers for her house because baby won't be there without me.

by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kagegirl
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this
She is just excited. It's not her that let you down. Tell her what you do need. People like that you could use in your corner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dontgvemeyourbs
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Aww she's just excited trust me it be helpful to have someone wanting to help out once the baby comes. My son is four and my bds mother has never bought him a single gift -_-
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 4, 2012 at 11:45 PM
She's excited I understand it's frustrating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ashbeth1978
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 1:52 AM
She offering to help even if your frustrated & she is irritating you take a few deep breaths & calmly explain even if it's for the hundreth time that you are breast feeding & the breast pump has bottles that comes with it & to just wait if the baby doesn't like those y'all can try a different kind. Don't ever turn away help when it's offered It's your child but it's also her grandchild.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN