Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

single mom looking for a friend or two......

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM
  • 12 Replies

to help me with my 5 year old son, whom just started kindergarten this year.....

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 3:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to the group.

Kindergarten what a year he will have!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome!  

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome

alyssasmommy318
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Hi I have a 2nd grader she will be 8 in March
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerbell630
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladyswift85
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:38 AM
Welcome
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
srikanth13in
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:42 AM
Hi
Mia1983
by Mia on Sep. 6, 2012 at 9:40 AM
Welcome! My DD just started kindergarten too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnightcow49
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 2:38 PM

wow a second grader, i cannot fathom that yet, but i know he will be there before i know it, he is growing so fast, i was wondering if you could help me with what i can say to my five year old, about that we can not go visit our neighbors and they can not visit us any more due to the neighbor's kids came and was snooping in my home, not sure what they were looking for, but draws closet doors, were open where they should not have been.....so i no longer want them in my house, i don't care if they play with my son in the housing authorities back yard where we live at, of course i supervise my son, due to he has a tendency to decide to go elsewhere, before i know it, so if you could help, i sure would appreciate it.....

MaddieLainesMom
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Hey! I have a five year old daughter who just kindergarten too! Welcome! I think it's a hard issue you're facing. One I am fortunate enough not to hae delt with yet. But, if it were my DD I would just flat out say that the neighbors were being naughty and I didn't want her playing with them anymore. Tell him you want him to be a good boy and to do that he can't play with them. If they were close I'm sure he'll be upset, but he'll hopefully make new, more trustworthy friends at school. What I would be concerned with is what to do when the neighbors want to come over. What do you plan on saying to them? Anyway, good luck! Hope your son has a great year in Kindergarten!

Quoting midnightcow49:

wow a second grader, i cannot fathom that yet, but i know he will be there before i know it, he is growing so fast, i was wondering if you could help me with what i can say to my five year old, about that we can not go visit our neighbors and they can not visit us any more due to the neighbor's kids came and was snooping in my home, not sure what they were looking for, but draws closet doors, were open where they should not have been.....so i no longer want them in my house, i don't care if they play with my son in the housing authorities back yard where we live at, of course i supervise my son, due to he has a tendency to decide to go elsewhere, before i know it, so if you could help, i sure would appreciate it.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)