Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Baby blues :'(

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 9 Replies
My baby just started kindergarden today!!! So I'm home watching tlc baby's first day and I want another one!!!! I need to find a good man first tho lol :P this is so bittersweet, I can actually have time to myself but so far it's just too quiet and my baby doesn't need me as much anymore
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
maggie155
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:31 AM

your son is beautiful i have two kids a boy who is 20 mths and am girl who's almost 6

maggie155
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:36 AM

My daughter just started first grade and i cried when she started preschool that was hard. She will always need you and she'll be so happy to share everything with you enjoy the quiet moments they are too short lol

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Lol thank you...I just have him, he'll be 6 in November. They are too short and we do need our time apart but I'm not used to it haha! I did my crying last night. Lol i know, they are short huh? Atleast I can get stuff done now that I couldn't when he was home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SexyDiva19
by Alexis on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM

You and me both. My ds is 7 though and I just turned 24 today.

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 2:37 PM
Happy birthday!! I'm 25, I know we're still young and all but I feel like my son will have nothing in common w his siblings
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:35 PM

*HUGS*

easinpc
by Gold Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:44 PM

I have days/moments when I get like this and my son is 8.5.  But then I also remember how nice it is having an older child who is so independent and how different it would be having a baby again lol.  Not saying I wouldn't if I met the right guy, but . . .

Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:16 PM

When you find a good man, let me know so I can find  one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)