Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

pregnant and ashamed, discusted

Posted by   + Show Post

i just found out today that im pregnant and im so upset and angry at myself. before I go on I just want to make it clear that IF YOU ARE AGAINST ABORTION JUST DONT RESPONT TO THIS!!!

I feel bad enugh already...basiclly i had a one nite stand 3 weeks ago, took the morning after pill and havent felt right since + I was late so went to the doctor and found out i was pregnant.

I already have a 5 year old and so I no wat it entails been preg and raising a child alone...its not fun, very expencive and not something im prepared to do again!!

abortion is illigal in my country and im just at a loss...im confused, scard and dont no wat to do. I would like to no if anyone knows of a pill I could buy online that works for an early abortion or even something that would help me have one at home?

I NO THIS SOUNDS AWFUL AND IM DISCUSTED AT MYSELF WRITING THIS BUT I REALLY CANT GO ON WITH THIS PREGNANCY...im only 3 weeks and im petrofied

please dont write nasty things back as i really do feel discusted with myself and try and think wat u wud do if you lived in a country like mine

by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Replies (31-40):
morethanamemory
by Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM

like a pp said would you consider adoption?? givin that abortion is not allowed where you live (just an idea)

that being said I am pro choice so I am not going to bash you for your desision...maybe travel to another country close by that allows abortions to have it done?? I wouldnt recommend getting a pill like that online..or taking any pill that important for that matter without the dr recommending and prescribing the medication himself.

raynejane
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:46 PM
5 moms liked this

Quoting Robsessed98:

I know Im gonna get bashed and you dont want to hear this, but if youre disgusted with yourself for thiinking about the abortion, how are you gonna feel after you find a way to murder the baby? Being a single parent is very hard, but is also a joy. Millions of single women do it every day and have good lives. A baby is a gift from God and deserves the chance to live its life.

I dont think she is disgusted she has to have the abortion, I think its cuz she had a one night stand and ended up pregnant. Its her choice not yours. Leave the girl alone, she know's what is right for her and her family, you dont. its easy to judge.

prdmama1154
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Adoption?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tyler0102
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:20 PM
Ive heard of a tea that you can drink. However it can cause your baby to be deformed or have mental disabilities if it does not work. I would just go online & do as much research as possible
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
2 moms liked this

i just want to say that i understand why you havent considered adoption. i would do an abortion before an adoption. i dont want any of my live kids out there in the world without me. just the way i think, some might not like it but idc. i had an abortion years ago and i dotn feel bad or tormented by it. i think you only feel that way if you werent sure. i was sure.

mytrueloveS
by Lori on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM

If you are considering the abortion, do it now.  Don't wait, do it NOW!   

Pssshh
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 3:42 PM
Google red saffron for inducing miscarriage. Good luck.

Quoting xxbabigurlxx:

i live in ireland...the most backwards catholic country in the world!! i dont even no the guy, was a drunken mistake which is bad i no. i cant belive the morning after pill didnt work for me and i dont no what to do...i cant have a baby...i dont even no the father

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Didn't sound like she was judging, just giving her opinion. Good advice to me.

Quoting raynejane:

Quoting Robsessed98:

I know Im gonna get bashed and you dont want to hear this, but if youre disgusted with yourself for thiinking about the abortion, how are you gonna feel after you find a way to murder the baby? Being a single parent is very hard, but is also a joy. Millions of single women do it every day and have good lives. A baby is a gift from God and deserves the chance to live its life.

I dont think she is disgusted she has to have the abortion, I think its cuz she had a one night stand and ended up pregnant. Its her choice not yours. Leave the girl alone, she know's what is right for her and her family, you dont. its easy to judge.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nelliesophia
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:24 PM

I am not gonna judge because being a single parent is HARD and awful and lonely and I would not do that shit over again if I had to. Where do you live? If it's in Europe can't you go to a neighboring country? If not, can you give the baby up for adoption? Just don't do anything drastic that could harm yourself....

nelliesophia
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 9:28 PM

Aloe Vera. Lots and Lots and lots of Aloe Vera, it's painful though, cause it's a natural one. But it has to be fresh, like the plant, don't mix it with water, scrape the jelly and sip. Thats what some women in my country do, but if you can give it up for adoption, please do that instead so the little one can have a chance.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)