Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hi, my name is Katie. I'm a 26 yr old single mom to my 19 month old son Kaleb. I have been raising him by myself for 10 months now. Me and his father split up because he chose an inappropriate, partying lifestyle over his family. I want to raise my son in a loving, fun filled environment like the one I was raised in. I joined this site and group to get tips on being a single mom from issues such as dealing with the stress and lonliness, to potty training a discipline tips. I look forward to making new friends because it seems like my life is lacking in that area. Between working and spending time with my lil man it seems I don't have much time for myself anymore.

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Luv.My.Kidz
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Welcome to the group!

momtoone456
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome, I am Katy, 18. I am new to the whole single mom thing. Even though I basically raise my daughter on my own my ex was around but he did some partying. I left him to raise my two year old and this baby (due in feb) in a loving, safe home. You can friend me if you would like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Sep. 21, 2012 at 1:16 AM

Welcome!!!

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:27 PM

Welcome Katie!  We're glad you're here. :)

rnchelle93
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm Michelle, I'm 19, and I'm due May 5th with my first, I'm a single mom. Finding time for myself between working full time and raising a child will be a challange I'll have to face as well, and figure out, and of course, learning to be a mother will be hard!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN