Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

this is all new to me!

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

hello ,this is all new to me as being a single mom i have been throw they up and downs of the economy,im trying to start my own bissness but i cant seem to save money,being that is going to my bills,im seeking a second job but i wont to work from home online doing something that require no skills,,,im so afraid of scams ...do any one know of legit jobs online ...please help..it would mean alot...but besides that this is my frist post up here i been looking for a site like this ,,this is awesome!

by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
strongerwtime
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I dont know of any online jobs...I work fulltime myself...I do part time mary kay....sing part time...hasn't exactly brought me fortune yet lol...Holding on to the fulltime job pays the bills consistently..for now.

amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Sep. 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome  You could check out places like alpineaccess.com to see if they're hiring at the moment.

Childofares
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 1:35 PM

If you know how to do dictation and can type more than 35 wpm you can try getting on at quicktate. I've done work for them for a few years now and it is legit, I also used to work on livework but I'm not sure if they are still up as it's been a few years. I don't suggest ChaCha. They used to be decent money but now the traffic is so slow you are better off collecting change in the street. It might be good to take the test though just in case traffic picks up in the near future. Then you can jump in. there are a lot of legit jobs and WAHM has an entire list and reviews for each one 

www.wahm.com

Robsessed98
by on Sep. 29, 2012 at 1:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to the group. For sure never pay any money out of your pocket for the job. I dont remember the name, but there is a group here on CM for legit at home jobs. Just do a search for it and youll find it. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
motherof1love
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Thank you for the replyies ,some of u offer great advise and answers to my concern..i have to some of it an di have came across  a few websites tht offer work for entry level,based off of your replies,so thanks so much each and every one of you guys :-)!

steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group.  Sorry, but I dont' know of any legit on-line companies to work for.  Perhaps you can go to your local temp agencies.  They can at least give you a temp job until you can find a permanent one.  Some even offer temp to perm.  Good luck, mama!

motherof1love
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:24 AM

thank you all for your responces i really appreciate the helpful info ,i have put the info to work and i have been called for an position to start working...thank u again..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)