Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

This may sound bad but...

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM
  • 17 Replies
I feel a little happy knowing my (hopefully soon to be) ex husband is getting his karma, he's homeless again but from his own gambling problem. I posted my 6 dollar child support check on fb and someone asked why I don't go after him for the rest, I said bc I don't know his address and his gf messages me he doesn't have one lol. He doesn't help w their son at all, financially or physically. She had a job interview and he was w the baby in the car and he brought the baby in yelling at her that it's her fault their lives are shitty and she better get a job and help him. Umm WHAT??? Lol I feel bad for their baby but better her than me ;) he's about to be 32 years old I doubt he's ever gonna change by now. So he lost his place, his car, his hours are cut a lot at work and he's about to lose his gf...karmas a bitch I say :D
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

:o/ wowsers

queensweet
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I dont blame you for being happy! My bd's wife has being calling men behind his back. He was cheating on me when we were together and he and she met when we were still together & I was very much pregnant. smdh. He is also having financial problems which serves me right because he left me to take care of our son by myself. When we go back to cs, I am not going to feel sorry for him this time around by negotiating a lesser amount. He will pay whatever amount the Assistant district attorney comes up with. No more Mrs. Nice Guy.
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:11 AM
Ouch! Does this guy have an addiction problem? That's really odd behavior to barge into his gfs interview and yell at her like that. I hope she leaves him too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:19 AM
See, he cheated now it's biting him in the butt! And good, you shouldn't feel bad or make him pay less, you're not allowed to pay less

Quoting queensweet:

I dont blame you for being happy! My bd's wife has being calling men behind his back. He was cheating on me when we were together and he and she met when we were still together & I was very much pregnant. smdh. He is also having financial problems which serves me right because he left me to take care of our son by myself. When we go back to cs, I am not going to feel sorry for him this time around by negotiating a lesser amount. He will pay whatever amount the Assistant district attorney comes up with. No more Mrs. Nice Guy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM
I don't think so, he's always been like that but not as bad. She said he drinks a lot now and gambles so you never know he could be using. I hope she does, her kids don't deserve a guy like that around, she said he treats her 1st son like crap

Quoting MeeshMom:

Ouch! Does this guy have an addiction problem? That's really odd behavior to barge into his gfs interview and yell at her like that. I hope she leaves him too.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CutieCrab
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Sucks to be him. Oh well, karmas a b*tch
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Yikes

brboy2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

on a positive note atleast you and his gf speak to one another lol.

He is 32 and has effed over 2 families, i doubt he will change either

kristiansmommy1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:16 AM
I know, it's weird we talk even tho me and him don't/haven't for years. She tries to get him to visit and offers to drive him here so I appreciate her effort

Quoting brboy2:

on a positive note atleast you and his gf speak to one another lol.

He is 32 and has effed over 2 families, i doubt he will change either

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Is that my sons "father"??? They sound a lot alike
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)