Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
For you ladies without a SO, how often do you shave your legs? My 15yo DD and I got into a debate over this, and she thinks I'm crazy for not shaving everyday. I think its totally unnecessary since noone is feeling them anyway...lol.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:09 PM

if I can wear jeans... like once a week.. during summer, probably every other day.

acastle2
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM

seeing as you can pull my leg hairs right now its been awhile almost two weeks since I shaved and that was only b/c i had to go to a swimming party lol

devynsmommy09
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:56 PM

I second that. 

Quoting 4newmommy:

Only when I wear shorts

Junip1977
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Well I am very lucky in that I have very fine, blonde hair so I can get away without shaving for like 2-3 weeks.  LOL  I try to shave more often though if I am going to be wearing shorts or a skirt.

Barblicious
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:44 PM

Pretty much, when I feel I have the time to do it - and it is getting pretty stubbly - then I shave but only up to my knee.

In summer time it is more daily for bare leg season and that is above the knee.

Or if I am going out (very rare) and want to feel sexy LOL.

Lindsey1126
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Every day or every other day lol it grows so fast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kid_Cat_Mom2005
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Eh...once a week if that. Though I shave my underarms every other day--don't want to smell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ladycris55
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM

I shave my legs whenever I start to see hair. However I am big on underarm hair. I hate to see hair there, I shave there almost everyday.

cortneymae12
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:16 PM
I shave once a week my hair doesn't grow that fast so I don't have to as often as others and I have extremely sensitive skin so if I try to shave everyother day or more than once a week I break out and bleed.
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:52 PM
When I was single I would shave every 2-3 days but now that Im not single I only do it once or twice a week bwcause he couldnt care less how smooth everything is.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN