Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
For you ladies without a SO, how often do you shave your legs? My 15yo DD and I got into a debate over this, and she thinks I'm crazy for not shaving everyday. I think its totally unnecessary since noone is feeling them anyway...lol.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
Replies (31-40):
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
When I was single I would shave every 2-3 days but now that Im not single I only do it once or twice a week bwcause he couldnt care less how smooth everything is.
Gina_C
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Well, since I have no SO right now and my work requires pants (I'm a welder) its been a few weeks since I have shave lol. And I totally don't feel bad about it. But I have light hair, and on my thighs it's so fine you cant even tell
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:21 PM

i shave every three days or so. shaving daily just makes your hair grow back faster.

ForRaineW_Love
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I shave the maybe...20 hairs that grow on my legs about every 2 weeks. Just don't need to shave more often than that. Takes it about that long to grow back.

alkbco
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:57 AM

umm whenever i remember lol no one is feeling on them so yea but if i notice they are getting furry i try to remember the next time i shower. and if im seeing someone then every other day probably

SaraSnider
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:59 AM
I shave twice a week but thats just because i hate seeing my hair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
flawskii
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:19 AM

After reading everyone else's responses I'm afraid to answer lol. I've never shaved my legs, I've never had to because I'm not hairy. My hair is very thin.

CafeMom Tickers
solomommaof3
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:39 AM

Quoting flawskii:

After reading everyone else's responses I'm afraid to answer lol. I've never shaved my legs, I've never had to because I'm not hairy. My hair is very thin.

I'm jealous! I wish I could get away with not shaving.
triggersmom27
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:23 AM

i shave 2-3days. i never know when my BFF (best f**k friend) might stop by lol

victoriahearts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:47 AM

Funny I don't have an SO but I do wear skirt and dresses to my office so I shave every other day so they are sooth and silky and even though I don't have anyone to touch them , it feels awesome when you get in bed and sheet rub against them lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN