Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Completly done with everything!!! I can't deal with it all anymore!! It was a rough night last night my daughter was up most of the night because she is sick. Plus my little sisters decided that they didn't want to sleep in they own room and ended up in our bed. My daughter has been upset all morning and has been attached to me most of the day. She wont eat and isnt drinking enough. I have to force her to drink. The day is not even half way over but I am done!! Still have to watch my sisters this afternoon because my mom is working.
Thanks for listening to me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:20 AM
Replies (41-50):
motherof1love
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:40 AM

flu seasson is here ,and me and my daugter is sick,so i feel ya,but it sounds like you got your hans completely full,,god bless you,you'll make it though...stay strong,hugsss for ya!

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM
Thanks!

Quoting motherof1love:

flu seasson is here ,and me and my daugter is sick,so i feel ya,but it sounds like you got your hans completely full,,god bless you,you'll make it though...stay strong,hugsss for ya!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Aww those kinds of days make you wonder if its really worth it. Youll make it through and tomorrow will realize how worth it it really is. Hang in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM
I am still hanging in here.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Aww those kinds of days make you wonder if its really worth it. Youll make it through and tomorrow will realize how worth it it really is. Hang in there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:27 PM

Hey you...*hugs*...how were things today???

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

I'm late but hope by now you've had a chance to take a deep breath, step back and have a moment to yourself. I hope by now the kids are sound asleep, that you've had a chance to get done everything you wanted to get done, that you've eaten and are finally able to relax. And if not, just take heart for what you did accomplish today no matter how small or trivial it may seem to you...get some sleep..like PaperClip said..tomorrow is a new day...a brighter one. *HUGS*

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:28 PM
It was an ok day. Kyleigh is still sick but a little better. Thanks for asking!!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

I'm late but hope by now you've had a chance to take a deep breath, step back and have a moment to yourself. I hope by now the kids are sound asleep, that you've had a chance to get done everything you wanted to get done, that you've eaten and are finally able to relax. And if not, just take heart for what you did accomplish today no matter how small or trivial it may seem to you...get some sleep..like PaperClip said..tomorrow is a new day...a brighter one. *HUGS*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:31 PM

No problem...here's to hoping she gets better with each passing day. *hugs*

Quoting erinmomofone:

It was an ok day. Kyleigh is still sick but a little better. Thanks for asking!!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Thanks again....hope we're all better this weekend.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Exactly and no need to thank me...we're all in this motherhood thing together. 

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:45 PM
I know.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Exactly and no need to thank me...we're all in this motherhood thing together. 

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks!

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

group hug you rock

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)