Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

LMao there is something in the water at school this year...

Posted by   + Show Post

My friend has a bunch of guy friends. She has a boyfriend so she's been trying to "set" me up with a guy. I went on a few dates with a guy *from last post* who's been to my house to watch movies and has SEEN my son's ROOM...

I guess like a guy friend said, he was probably focused on "other" things. We did not sleep together (thank god) and he just finally realized I am a single mother yesterday. He friend zoned me.

But today, the other guy who is his friend...asked me out on a date rofl. He said his friend just wants some...and I was like "I know. He told me he would text me if he changed his mind." This pissed guy #2 off. So he said he would talk to his buddy. 

I feel like Bella from Twilight. Fucken little boys fighting over me LOL.

Also, there is a guy who is a single father, older, like 27/28 has two girls, and he texted me saying he hopes I have time set aside for a movie.

:/ Awwwwwks.

by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Replies (21-30):
michiganmom5150
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Lol. 36 is old...not when you are 31, but my bf is 28, so I can't talk...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:39 PM

Honestly, there are a few guys interested in me...but I don't have the heart to tell #2, #3 and this other guy I am not interested in DATING. Like bf/gf. I will go out with them on dates but I don't want to commit too early.

And #3 is very handsome and young looking and his voice...OMG LMAO.

Quoting raegan1221:

haha well my boyfriend is 30..I've never been with anyone older..oh wiat, yes I have. I actually was with a 34 year old. lol. We never dated, just had little flings. But he didn't look that old.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Thanks dear. I thought so! I have no judgement since I was never with anyone older than late 20's lol.

Quoting raegan1221:

They aren't..just fyi. ha.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

lmao couldn't tell ya. I'm sure a 30 year old man's balls aren't much different than a 20 year old's LOL. Oh godddd.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

raegan1221
by Raegan on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Lol! Ok so what's wrong with the guy with great voice? Is he one you're interested in but don't have the heart to tell #2?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Honestly, there are a few guys interested in me...but I don't have the heart to tell #2, #3 and this other guy I am not interested in DATING. Like bf/gf. I will go out with them on dates but I don't want to commit too early.

Quoting raegan1221:

haha well my boyfriend is 30..I've never been with anyone older..oh wiat, yes I have. I actually was with a 34 year old. lol. We never dated, just had little flings. But he didn't look that old.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Thanks dear. I thought so! I have no judgement since I was never with anyone older than late 20's lol.

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

lmao couldn't tell ya. I'm sure a 30 year old man's balls aren't much different than a 20 year old's LOL. Oh godddd.

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Lmfao

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

LOL what do you think, Ma? hahahaha. Old balls. *shudder*

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

O_O oh my well nvm then. Go with the flow I guess .

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

TBH, I'm weary of dating a 36 year old man LOL. I just found out he's THAT old. I'm 25... He looks super young!

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Lol I'm the same way! But I vote for guy #3 he understands your life more

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Dude I swear I'm a drama magnet. Whether that involves me indirectly or not!

Quoting easinpc:

Sounds like you lead a rather entertaining life!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mocking.Jay
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:09 AM

He is very interested in me. He stares at me EVERY time I go to the study hall. He knows my friend Brandy and she told me "If I was as beautiful as you, I wouldn't be able to stop staring either. It's 'cause you're beautiful." Now, I;m not patting myself on the back, but I've never had guys "fight" over me like this. It's awkward and childish, but guy #3 just sits in the back laughing. He is super sweet...he has a nice talking voice. IDK, you know what I'm talking about? Like deep, raspy and kinda cute...it's attractive. He's good looking but his age threw me off lol. But regardless, we're both adults anyway. It's just nice to relate to someone younger like you, which is #1 is. He's 28. Guy #2, his friend, is 31. Idk...lol. 

Guy #3 looks like Howie from BSB. But he's Aboriginal LMAO.

Quoting raegan1221:

Lol! Ok so what's wrong with the guy with great voice? Is he one you're interested in but don't have the heart to tell #2?

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

raegan1221
by Raegan on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:38 PM

Oh yeah this #3 dude sounds pretty good! I mean sometimes the older guys have good maturity plus he sounds really good looking and totally into you:). You should pat yourself on the back!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

He is very interested in me. He stares at me EVERY time I go to the study hall. He knows my friend Brandy and she told me "If I was as beautiful as you, I wouldn't be able to stop staring either. It's 'cause you're beautiful." Now, I;m not patting myself on the back, but I've never had guys "fight" over me like this. It's awkward and childish, but guy #3 just sits in the back laughing. He is super sweet...he has a nice talking voice. IDK, you know what I'm talking about? Like deep, raspy and kinda cute...it's attractive. He's good looking but his age threw me off lol. But regardless, we're both adults anyway. It's just nice to relate to someone younger like you, which is #1 is. He's 28. Guy #2, his friend, is 31. Idk...lol. 

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

Faith, Hope & Love "I Will Have Faith in YOU, Hope For YOU To Come Home To Me & Love YOU More Every Day".
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Girl you must heve something goin on to have all these guys swarming. Enjoy.
Mocking.Jay
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:46 PM

I wish. I think it's just 'cause they were too shy to talk to me. My friend's been telling all of them I'm single. -___-

Quoting Robsessed98:

Girl you must heve something goin on to have all these guys swarming. Enjoy.

Mocking.Jay
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:47 PM

He saw me again today. We were in the Aboriginal student center and he went to the second floor which has a whole view of the study hall area downstairs and I looked up a few times and he was smiling at me...kinda creepy lmao but he IS handsome...

Quoting raegan1221:

Oh yeah this #3 dude sounds pretty good! I mean sometimes the older guys have good maturity plus he sounds really good looking and totally into you:). You should pat yourself on the back!

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

raegan1221
by Raegan on Oct. 4, 2012 at 7:15 PM

Maybe "admiring" you? Lol.

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

He saw me again today. We were in the Aboriginal student center and he went to the second floor which has a whole view of the study hall area downstairs and I looked up a few times and he was smiling at me...kinda creepy lmao but he IS handsome...

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting raegan1221:

Quoting Mocking.Jay:

Quoting Teenmommy1119:

Icky lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN