Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Happy birthday

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM
  • 8 Replies
My ex called my lawyer and asked to reschedule the mediation for my birthday. Ha he thought I would try and call it off. No happy birthday to me he keeps putting it off and I just want it done and over with. Plus if he actually starts paying some child support that would be awesome not that I'm counting on it. But I'm going to dinner after with my family and a new pretty amazing man sounds good to me lol.. Besides I am pretty scared about the custody issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Good luck!! Don't back down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM

Good luck!!!

deltathree
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

Good luck!! Don't back down.

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM
Dont let it ruin your bday. Have a good one in spite of it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
steviechick
by Gold Member on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't be afraid about the custody issues.  Remember this is a business transaction with your stbx.  It's about what is best for the child.  Fight for what you want.  Keep your head held high and look forward to celebrating your wonderful birthday with your family and that cute new guy!

PaperClip811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 1:33 PM

Hope it's the best birthday, yet ;o)

Dont be scared, mediation is to *try* and come to an agreement.. if you dont like it, you DO NOT HAVE TO AGREE <--- cant stress this enough. DO NOT get bullied into agreeing to something youre not comfortable with.

alkbco
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I talked to my lawyer today and I'm feeling a lot better about everything. There's pretty much no way hes getting anything but supervised visitation with the state or my mom. And after me and my family and my amazing new friend are going out to celebrate my birthday and hopefully a good mediation :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)