Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Need Better friends. A vent post.

Posted by   + Show Post
Wish I had some better friends. I thought I had good friends but I was very wrong. A few of them have been talking behind my back about me and my situation since I left my ex. One of my other friends told me about all they said. It really hurt my feelings but I guess I have to let it go. Really need new friends that help me instead of hurting me. Also to add to my vent my daughter is still sick and I haven't slept in days. Thanks for listening to my vent .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 6:38 PM
Replies (11-20):
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
And that's the (hard) truth :-/

Quoting easinpc:

Hugs! Divorce and other life changing events tend to show you who your true friends are!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bekka656
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I know exactly how you feel...i was recently stabbed in the back by a best friend. Good friends are hard to find and even harder to keep. Im here if u need to vent anytime

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Yeah it is....I'll get over it. It's nothing new I am constantly losing friends.

Quoting PaperClip811:

And that's the (hard) truth :-/

Quoting easinpc:

Hugs! Divorce and other life changing events tend to show you who your true friends are!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Thanks...I have been losing friends since I had my daughter but I thought having these friends who have been there for four years were my friends. I was wrong.

Quoting Bekka656:

I know exactly how you feel...i was recently stabbed in the back by a best friend. Good friends are hard to find and even harder to keep. Im here if u need to vent anytime

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Awwww..Sweetpea...*hugs*...drop the dead weight and move on. I'll be your friend....praying babygirl feels better SOON so you can get some MUCH needed rest. 

MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM

Oh no..don't confront em..just stop dealin with em...and when you run into em and they're all "we haven't talked in ages!" and what not THEN drop that we're not friends anymore bomb and walk away. Been there, done that and TRUST me..it works...leave em standin there stuck on stupid...

Quoting Robsessed98:

If they were really badmouthing you behind your back, I totally agree you need new friends and I would confront them before telling them to fuck off. If they were really your friends they wouldnt have been dissing you like that, so its no loss.

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:20 PM
Thanks I am have asleep but kyleigh is awake still.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Awwww..Sweetpea...*hugs*...drop the dead weight and move on. I'll be your friend....praying babygirl feels better SOON so you can get some MUCH needed rest. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Sounds good.....don't want to confront them anyway.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Oh no..don't confront em..just stop dealin with em...and when you run into em and they're all "we haven't talked in ages!" and what not THEN drop that we're not friends anymore bomb and walk away. Been there, done that and TRUST me..it works...leave em standin there stuck on stupid...

Quoting Robsessed98:

If they were really badmouthing you behind your back, I totally agree you need new friends and I would confront them before telling them to fuck off. If they were really your friends they wouldnt have been dissing you like that, so its no loss.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Hugs mama
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:22 PM

Awww....if its any consolation mikey (my youngest son) is in his bed alternatin between cryin an howlin like a wolf pup because he's so sleepy. LOL..I'm like JUST GO TO SLEEP ALREADY. LOL...

Quoting erinmomofone:

Thanks I am have asleep but kyleigh is awake still.

Quoting MommyAJ2921:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)