Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

My sons father reached out to my friend

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
  • 11 Replies
Ive known her since middle school and weve been friends since, she got married in may of 2011 which is why i got pregnant, the convincing sex to get my sons father to go o the weddig got me in touble...

Now my sons father and i broke up when i was 7 months pregnant. And my son is 7 months now and he still hasnt seen our son, ive already taken his ass to court.

Soo a month a go my friend soo i thought calls me and trys to start the convo with hey how u been hows the baby blah blah then proceeds to say that my sons father reached her via facebook and asked her i she could get somethings he got the baby because he doesnt want the baby to out grow them. I SAW RED. Wtf?! So he never spoke to her ever ever we never hungout other then the introduction kinda at her wedding and they chatted? Plus he doesnt has the balls to face me because he knows ill rip his ass apart. Oh hell no.

I toldher no and havnt spoken to her since. I ignore her calls and texts because i find it sketchy now that there is a window of communication. Even if we were all friend from years ago okay maybe id get it but they never spoke before and honestly indont trust either of them. She got married for papers and i kno shes slept around so what makes me think they wont continue speaking. Hes good for nothing yes, but i still had his baby! Im pissed and i dont know if its right but ive cutt my friend off because of this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAJ2921
by on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Smart idea...sounds fishy to me too...

SinceresMomma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:10 AM
If she's your real friend, ask her what's going on. It does sound fishy but don't jump to conclusions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lurion
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

You took his ass to court why? For child support? And he didn't get visitation or he just hasn't bothered? Or is it that you've prevented him from seeing his son?

I'd look at it this way...what are the chances this girl will be in your life 10, 20, 40 years from now? 

And your son, will his father still be his father 10, 20, 40 years from now? 

If your son is lucky enough to have a father who cares enough to want to be in his life, you will have to deal with him without "ripping his ass apart" for the next 18 years. 

So who cares who anyone sleeps with? You're not together and they're both adults and free to screw whoever they choose. 

You have a beautiful baby to raise. who needs all the drama? 

lissetteP
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:20 AM
sounds fishy....she sounds shady as fuck...that why I don't have female friend...cut her off
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:24 AM
her friend knows he hasn't been around and all of a sudden, the "friend" associates with him....Fu k that...she's not the mom...if he really cared about the baby be should've tried to reach out to mom, even if shell talk shit...if he really wanted to be there he would do anything

Quoting Lurion:

You took his ass to court why? For child support? And he didn't get visitation or he just hasn't bothered? Or is it that you've prevented him from seeing his son?

I'd look at it this way...what are the chances this girl will be in your life 10, 20, 40 years from now? 

If your son is lucky enough to have a father who cares enough to want to be in his life, you will have to deal with him without "ripping his ass apart" for the next 18 years. 

So who cares who anyone sleeps with? You're not together and they're both adults and free to screw whoever they choose. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:38 AM
2 moms liked this
Exactly... They are adults. You didn't trust her anyway and you cut her off like that so obviously she wasn't your true friend. If he wants to be apart of his sons life, let him. You two aren't together so who cares who he's messing with. Your only concern is your child

Quoting Lurion:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SinceresMomma
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 1:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree he should have reached oyt to the mother but nobody wants to deal with all drama. He probably reached out to her friend to reach her but y'all are grown. Learn how to be civil.

Quoting lissetteP:

her friend knows he hasn't been around and all of a sudden, the "friend" associates with him....Fu k that...she's not the mom...if he really cared about the baby be should've tried to reach out to mom, even if shell talk shit...if he really wanted to be there he would do anything

Quoting Lurion:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaRuby15
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM
Ive begged him to come n see the baby. While i wa still pregnant i called him everyday so we couldwork out the details of him being involved with the baby even though we wouldnt be a couple and he never answered always ignored me. Our son is 7 month old and he still hasnt seenhim. Ive never recieved any help from him . Hes supposed to be paying support and i havent seen anything
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
victoriahearts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:36 AM

If you do think she is a real friend that can be trusted then I would take a step back and ask her to elaborate on how everything came about because it doesn't sound right to you. Also next time your ex offer something via a friend, tell that friend to simply tell him if he wishes to give the child something that he need to speak with you and communicate with you. The child your share together is your business and his not anyone elses to get involved in.  Try breathing and keeping your cool because there will be a lot of incidents like this in the future it seems.

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
i agree.

Quoting SinceresMomma:

Exactly... They are adults. You didn't trust her anyway and you cut her off like that so obviously she wasn't your true friend. If he wants to be apart of his sons life, let him. You two aren't together so who cares who he's messing with. Your only concern is your child

Quoting Lurion:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN