Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Glad I am not the "Mrs"...so sad.

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM
  • 6 Replies
God forgive me for gloating just a but:.

But, today my daughter had an appt. The pediatrician asked if her dad was excited now that she's here. She's almost 4 weeks old. Well I kindly explained to her he is not in the picture. Anyway, it got me to thinking about how jacked up the situation is. He planned a pregnancy with me, then disappeared after it was successful, 2 months into it. I mean wouldn't respond to me or anything. I find out 5 months after that that he got married to another lady the same weekend we had last contact! To add insult to injury, he told her it's probably not his, we only slept together a few times, and I never told him I was pregnant. She says she knew about me, but he swore we were just friends. Well I reveal all this proof to her, and she says "sorry, but I believe my husband." Fast forward to today. I googled his alias, what do I find!? Numerous profiles from different sites soliciting a discreet sexual relationship! He clearly states he is married and looking for something on the side!! Activity dates (last login) recent and.definitely after marriage. Sigh. I feel bad for her,but it gives me resolve to know that I wasn't the problem. There is nothing wrong with me, he is just wired to be sneaky and deceptive. I'm just glad I dodged a bullet, bc if tables were turned, I'd eventually be starring on Snapped! Lol
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM
Wow....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:02 AM
You def dodged a bullet except that he's the father. Are you going to pursue CS? Hopefully you screen shot those profiles and such. This guy is a piece of work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:11 AM

eeek.. dodges a bullet (well some of it anyway) for sure 

SoNLove1982
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Child support has been filed on the 17th of September. I will definitely screen shot everything I find in the event custody arises. If left up to him, I'm sure he won't seek custody. However, his wife has already "threatened" that they will seek visitation if I file child support. (visitation/custody are separate issues). I guess that was supposed to be a deterrent?? Ha! With him being military and deployed every few years,.and my baby being exclusively breastfed, I don't expect visitation to be an issue until she is old enough to tell me if something goes wrong...at least that's what I'm praying for.
victoriahearts
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You most definately did, it's awful how some men can be so sneaky. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)