Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Really are you serious?

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM
  • 7 Replies
Well can my life get worse? Of course it can my ex didn't just do drugs, and drink he also cheated on me. Yep cheated on me the guy I was faithful to for almost 6 years! Got a call from him today after my daughter talked to him he wanted to tell me my daughter is going to have a half sibling. Yet the thing is the new gf is further then 8 weeks and that's how long we have been split. I am so livid. I know I need to move on but it upset me still. You know what I mean. To add to it he wants to see our daughter but listen to this he hasn't contacted her or tried before so why do I think he'll see her and be a daddy 100% I am sure he won't. I don't know how to feel about it all.  The last few weeks have been tough with a sick kid, friend issues, and now this. Got to let it gO.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 12:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommyto2LilMen
by Tina on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:05 PM
*hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM
I need one so thanks!

Quoting Mommyto2LilMen:

*hugs*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:19 PM
Keep thinking about how he did all these things to me. How could he?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM
Even though it's over, still hurts. This happened to me with my first ex. No babies, but his cheating was confirmed and it stung. Focus on your daughter and remember he'll eventually get his...hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM
I don't know why he did it? I thought he loved me and our daughter but I was wrong. I am focusing on her and only her.

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Even though it's over, still hurts. This happened to me with my first ex. No babies, but his cheating was confirmed and it stung. Focus on your daughter and remember he'll eventually get his...hugs!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Just add that to the list of reasons you need to move on. I know it hurts to be cheated on, but you cant let it get you down. Its not your fault he did it, its all on him. If she get him by cheating, shell probably lose him for the same reason.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:30 PM
I know and I am telling myself that's a good reason I left him in the first place. Still hurts but it happened I have to move on with my daughter.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Just add that to the list of reasons you need to move on. I know it hurts to be cheated on, but you cant let it get you down. Its not your fault he did it, its all on him. If she get him by cheating, shell probably lose him for the same reason.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)