Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Could really use some advice...please?!

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ok i need some advice...i am jumping back into the ''dating pool" its been a while and i just need some advice, its been a minute since i have had to work on deciphering the male brain... i have been i guess you could say seeing this guy for a few months now. We have gone out just the two of us a couple of times other than that we are always at the bar together with our friends.
(thats where we met) we have been sleeping together for a while now (dont judge) we have never had the discusiion on whether or not we are dating or just friends who like to have a good time together. I am really starting to like this guy and i dont know if i should try talking to him about it or not, i dont know how he will react since we have just been a casual thing. I dont want to scare him off by asking i just want to know where we stand. So i can keep him at arms length and enjoy whatever we have while it lasts or if its ok to start actually having feelings for him... What should i do?!

shrugging

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 4:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
eviesmom453
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:52 PM

No clue.. I am TERRIBLE at relationships and great at being single. GL, though!

sid1083
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 7:59 PM

When making small talk (say maybe after sex), just ask "so what do you make of this between us." If you don't get a straight answer, I'd take it as he doesn't know/doesn't necessarily have romantic feelings.

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM
Play it off as someone asked you what was going on and you want to know what you should be saying.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justpeachy1
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Take a break.  Don't call him for a couple of days. Go out with girl friends . Give him the girl teat  Also if the only place he takes you is a bar  you need to rethink it.  He needs to take YOU somewhere. I say let him call you for an alone date.Give him some time to think about you. to call you. he should know what you like by now I am sure you have talked about the things you like places you like to go.  Next time don't be available.  Read the book "why men like bitches"  good read.

iHay
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:43 PM
Im straightforward so i'd just ask.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Easier said than done but just ask
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN