Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no contact since court....

Posted by   + Show Post
I'm irritated bc my dd father has not seen her in a year, but shows up to court dates and counseling ....??? What's the point buddy? Worse is his gf wants to be her step mom and assured me that she knows I'm her mother and would like to be apart of my dd life... Well gf and I crossed paths at a local amusement park she had my dd sister ( who adored my dd and saw us) and she didn't let the girls say hi or anything. She just stared! I'm annoyed bc how are you gonna say I don't let you see her when you don't call! You don't email, text, anything! It's literally a year no calls, no visits because in all honesty they don't like me and she won't allow him to talk to me unless she can monitor it. Just a vent I don't expect much , I just know eventually the court will award him joint custody and ill be pissed off! Just bc he shows up but doesn't follow orders after we leave!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:15 AM
Replies (11-12):
SoNLove1982
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Text or email him a few times asking why he hasn't made.any attempt to see your daughter in a year!?.Be very specific with everything, including stating your daughter by name. There is the documentation! A
rae021
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I've chased him enough. Lol she's almost 3 ... And the only contact from him was thru email and I tried a lil while ago and email cane back with failure notification, that the address no longer exists

Quoting SoNLove1982:

Text or email him a few times asking why he hasn't made.any attempt to see your daughter in a year!?.Be very specific with everything, including stating your daughter by name. There is the documentation! A

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)