Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby.”

Agree? Disagree?
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (31-40):
mhaney03
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I agree. i wish everyone would realize taht every time they have sex, they are choosing that person as the other parent of their potential child.

mommaJewels2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:20 PM
I'm not a total prude, I don't think you have to be married to have sex. But if you do a drug dealing pimp or something don't complain that he's such a horrible guy when you get knocked up. Choices. :-P
Mocking.Jay
by ★Krista★ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM

The only people who should not be having sex are people who end up abusing their children in one way or another.

I understand to an extent, you have obvious signs of what kind of person your partner is or will end up being, but that never stops anyone from reproducing with a loser.

You wouldn't be in this group if everything in your relations to the father of your child(ren) was perfect. 

Think about that. You shouldn't preach if you're in this group. We call that hypocrisy.

Mocking.Jay
by ★Krista★ on Oct. 7, 2012 at 9:54 PM

I agree.

Not everyone who lays down is thinking about pregnancy, nor are they obligated to. If it happens, they can deal with it the way they see fit.

Quoting PaperClip811:

eh... mostly disagree. I think two consenting adults should be smart enough to know the possible outcome of having sex. But I dont think sex = reproduction or love or comittment.. so.. eh.. 

iHay
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this
For the woman agree. Its easy for guys to walk away. And i mean that in a very basic sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mytrueloveS
by Lori on Oct. 7, 2012 at 11:29 PM

Agree,

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 2:40 AM
2 moms liked this
100% correct coz you never know, it could happen. Also, never date a guy you cant picture yourself with when you are old and gray, because you never know and have no control over who you fall in love with. Great advice, but damned hard to do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sescci
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:25 AM

agreed if you can not handle it don't get pregnant.  blessings

easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I agree because even with using birth control it is not a 100% guarantee that you will not get pregnant!  Only way to make sure of that is to not have sex, unless obviously the female has had surgery and had her tubes tied/removed and made sure that the surgery was a success!

mimi1207
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:02 PM

so much agree!!!

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Agree! I am pro choice, but do not feel personally I could ever have an abortion. You have to know what could happen. If you aren't ready, don't lay down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)