Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

”Don't have sex

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
  • 61 Replies
3 moms liked this
Unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby.”

Agree? Disagree?
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LifeCafe42
by Nora on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Partially
Don't have stupid sex unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michiganmom5150
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:57 AM
4 moms liked this
Agree! I am pro choice, but do not feel personally I could ever have an abortion. You have to know what could happen. If you aren't ready, don't lay down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Yep. The only birth control that is 100% is abstinence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dutchmama2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Agree!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaJewels2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM
It's nice to hear people agree! I sometimes feel like I'm the crazy one. I'm sick of hearing women (not just in the single mom's group but everywhere in life) saying how they didn't think their child's father was dad material in the first place. Yes you may have used birth control but come on! I know you knew it's not a 100% guarantee lol.
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this

eh... mostly disagree. I think two consenting adults should be smart enough to know the possible outcome of having sex. But I dont think sex = reproduction or love or comittment.. so.. eh.. 

Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:41 PM
I don't think that's what she's saying. She was saying that if you don't want to even possibly end up having a child with a guy then you probably shouldn't have sex with them since you just never know what might happen.

Quoting PaperClip811:

eh... mostly disagree. I think two consenting adults should be smart enough to know the possible outcome of having sex. But I dont think sex = reproduction or love or comittment.. so.. eh.. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:45 PM

i understand her question.. but if you have sex with someone and you have developed an opinion about how good of a father they would make, then there is something more than sex between the two of you. thats how I disagree.. but I agree because if you have sex both you and the guy should KNOW the possibility.. I knew that if I ended up pregnant Id keep it no matter what-- but I didnt base who I slept with on whether I'd have THEIR baby. 

Quoting Andrewsmom70:

I don't think that's what she's saying. She was saying that if you don't want to even possibly end up having a child with a guy then you probably shouldn't have sex with them since you just never know what might happen.

Quoting PaperClip811:

ForRaineW_Love
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:42 PM

Agree.

mommaJewels2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Quoting Andrewsmom70:

Thank you :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)