Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby.”

Agree? Disagree?
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
Caramel824
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Horny and hot and drunk,blame it on the RUM!!then let GO and let GOD!
SpurgeonMom
by Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Disagree I fully believe everything happens for a reason. There are always risks with sex if you are having safe sex and you still get pregnant then that child was meant to be regardless if the father wants to be in the picture. My son was a birth control baby and he is my pride and joy I wouldn't trade him for the world.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Completely agree. Birth control is not fool proof. Why would you risk having sex with a man you do NOT want to parent with, IF a pregnancy should occur?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lissetteP
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:20 PM
agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsary
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 3:23 PM
Yes I agree & it took 16 yrs of sex, 3 kids with a loser father for me to realize this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ssenter
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Agree: history a to why I agree. I was told I would never have kids because of severe endometriosis that cause the removal of an ovary. I was put on the pill to help with the endometriosis and while on the pill that I took at 8pm every night I became pregnant with my ds. After ds was born I got on the mirena 3 months later I miscarried. And now I am 8 weeks pregnant and we used condoms religiously and there were no mishaps. So I personally do not believe in birth control. Now I am grateful and blessed to have my ds and the ło on the way and I love them with all my heart but I was and am ready for kids so those who aren't just shouldn't have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Good one... now, only if I'd known u at age 20 ... :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommaJewels2011
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:53 PM
Quoting ayacocca:

Good one... now, only if I'd known u at age 20 ... :)

Lol, nice!
devynsmommy09
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Agree.  Its always a risk that you take but you can greatly minimize that risk by using multiple barrier & contraceptive methods

MeeshMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 7, 2012 at 7:04 PM
2 moms liked this
After having a baby with my bd I agree. Doesn't matter who you sleep with, it's possible every time you could get pregnant. Choose more wisely who you sleep with so you won't wind up in a bad situation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN