Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Unless you can handle getting pregnant with his baby.”

Agree? Disagree?
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Replies (41-50):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM

i have sex cuz i want to get a nut. if i dont want to have his baby (which was MOST of who ive fucked) then i used protection. ive never had an oops. in fact, i was having sex w my SO for over a year using nothing more than withdrawal and never had an oops because i didnt fuck on my fertile days. of course my period is regular though.  

victoriahearts
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I can't fully agree with this statement, because if a woman should wait for  "Mr. Perfect Dad" to have sex, she could be waiting forever. I think a woman should take ever precautions to prevent pregnancy when she not in the ideal situation, but I wouldn't go to the extremely and say she shouldn't have sex because that guy isn't "dad material".  

justahousewife
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:43 PM
3 moms liked this

Agree.

If you are not ready for a child or the consequences of choosing if you want a child than don't have sex. 

Sex is not vital to your life. It is a choice. It is not on the same level as breathing. It is a choice. 

KRIZZ25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:50 PM
WELL IF U DON'T USE PROTECTION ..YES....
a06z08mama
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Why is it just our responsibility?

I am having sex with bf and I would love to have his baby. He says no. So we use everything we can.

And for those who say its easy for guys to walk away. Women can too. Its just as easy to be as heartless as them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rnchelle93
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

No. Be smart about sex, unless you can handle having a baby. But abstinence doesn't even always work, I'm proof of that. Rare, true, but it still happens. 

misslady80013
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Agree
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SWells041585
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:29 PM

AGREE wholeheartedly! I'm currently a poster child attesting this theory.

Zacknalexmom
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:30 PM
If your woman enough to have sex then be woman enough to raise a baby. Don't be inmature. Use protection or birthcontrol.

Quoting michiganmom5150:

Agree! I am pro choice, but do not feel personally I could ever have an abortion. You have to know what could happen. If you aren't ready, don't lay down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Danielle17T
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:43 PM
How could u get pregnant if ur not having sex???

Quoting rnchelle93:

No. Be smart about sex, unless you can handle having a baby. But abstinence doesn't even always work, I'm proof of that. Rare, true, but it still happens. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)