Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really!?!?

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
  • 11 Replies
I don't know how much more I can handle before I break! I'm currently trying to find a place because I can't afford where I'm at and I have until the end of the month to figure it out. Then today I'm all happy because I could pick up extra hours at work. But I get in my truck and look back and I had a window smashed out! I mean really!? It is in a parking lot amongst nicer cars than mine, and nothing was even stolen. No one really knows where I live and either way I don't have any enemies aside from my kids dad who is all butt hurt because I won't drive an hour to let him see the kids because I am just barely gettin by the way it is. Plus all my bills are behind because he hasn't paid child support so I have to pay all $736 per month of daycare out of my pocket when normally all his child $565 went to it and I just paid the other part. Just soooo frustrated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeeLee375
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Wow, u are going through it! I'm really sorry, I hope things get better in a hurry!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:07 PM

hugs

PaperClip811
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 6:01 PM

ugh... that sucks. My friend had that happen once.. walked outside and the whole back window was shattered-- never figured out what happened. 

*hugs* hope it gets better. 

kristy319
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Thanks ladies! Still all butt hurt about my whole window thing. Its like really? A brand new cadillac is sitting 2 spots down and a street light no where near it yet you pick the one with 3 car seats in the back?? Smdh...

Plus side is I'm moving to my parents and me and my boyfriend have decided to buy a house. Hoping everything works out so we have a place to call home by christmas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robsessed98
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome to adult and motherhood. I know it seems hopeless, but I guarantee it isnt. Apply for any and all assistance you can. Make that budget even tighter or look for a second or better paying jobs. You will get through this and live through the next catastrophe also.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shaybay218
by Shayla on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:05 AM

Hope it get better soon...

Robsessed98
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Bye for now.ill check thesters times
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristy319
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM
The thing that kills me is daycare and I have been on the waiting list for daycare assistance for 7 months. It sucks! I had to quit the second job I did have because I was loosing money versus making it with all the money I had to pay out for child care. But going to keep on keepin on and hope I can make it through this.

Quoting Robsessed98:

Welcome to adult and motherhood. I know it seems hopeless, but I guarantee it isnt. Apply for any and all assistance you can. Make that budget even tighter or look for a second or better paying jobs. You will get through this and live through the next catastrophe also.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayshalea
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Are there any free half day Daycare centers near you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
easinpc
by Gold Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

Hugs!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)