Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know how much more I can handle before I break! I'm currently trying to find a place because I can't afford where I'm at and I have until the end of the month to figure it out. Then today I'm all happy because I could pick up extra hours at work. But I get in my truck and look back and I had a window smashed out! I mean really!? It is in a parking lot amongst nicer cars than mine, and nothing was even stolen. No one really knows where I live and either way I don't have any enemies aside from my kids dad who is all butt hurt because I won't drive an hour to let him see the kids because I am just barely gettin by the way it is. Plus all my bills are behind because he hasn't paid child support so I have to pay all $736 per month of daycare out of my pocket when normally all his child $565 went to it and I just paid the other part. Just soooo frustrated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Replies (11-11):
kristy319
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 8:05 PM

Quoting kayshalea:

Are there any free half day Daycare centers near you?

The only daycare center around here that offers free services is closed alot due to health issues or infections. I have no idea why they are still able to operate with how much they have to close down. A really good friend of mine used them for a month or 2 until she lost her job because of unstable child care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)