Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

getting threatened from someone i dont even know!

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

yesterday i woke up to a voice mail that was threatening me. some girl called me at seven in the morning and they were threatening to come down to where i live after my son is born and "f*^&k me up"? they told me that "after i pop this baby out i am going to start doing crack or meth or whatever i do." i have no idea who this was because the number was blocked. the fact that my unborn son was mentioned drew the line and im thinking about reporting the treat to the cops. she told me that my babies father "just wanted p***y and it wasnt any good so he left. this girl obviously doesnt know me because i was never with my babies father and i am the one who got away from him, also she said i did crack or meth? lmbo ive never even seen let alone touched any drug the only thing i have TRIED is alcohol and never will i ever again drink. i am very involved in my church and my family i only have two friends i talk to anymore and i moved out of the town i went to school in so im not sure who would be threatening me. do you think i should report it? i am kinda scared that they really will try to do something after my boy is born.

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Did you save the message? I would take it to the police. It's serious when they threatened you and your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Gold Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Wow!  Hopefully it was a wrong number, but yes, I'd report it.

lmp09
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Quoting erinmomofone:

Did you save the message? I would take it to the police. It's serious when they are threaten you and your baby.

This
iHay
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:31 PM
Report it. They probably will tell you they cant do anything but its good to have a record in case it happens again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM
Same, sounds like she may be your baby daddy's new squeeze

Quoting erinmomofone:

Did you save the message? I would take it to the police. It's serious when they threatened you and your baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
prdmama1154
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM
I would go to the police.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kenre
by Bronze Member on Oct. 6, 2012 at 4:34 PM
Report it. Evidence is good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:09 PM
I don't think it was a wrong number because she said something about the baby but it could have something to do with my babys dad he's tried to get people against me before.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Wow!  Hopefully it was a wrong number, but yes, I'd report it.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM
I did save the message but he isn't dating anyone I've told him to so he could get over me because I never liked him but he tells me he will never date but I honeslty though/ think he is gay and I'm his cover up(: lol

Quoting AleaKat:

Same, sounds like she may be your baby daddy's new squeeze

Quoting erinmomofone:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
whitneymf
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:12 PM
Yeah I don't know if they will but I'm hoping this girl doesn't take it any further than a threat.

Quoting iHay:

Report it. They probably will tell you they cant do anything but its good to have a record in case it happens again.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)