Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms
Please don't get me wrong I love my daughter more than the world but I sit here at home watching Disney channel I think how would my life be different if I waited to have sex. Would I be in a 4 year college? Would I have more friends? Would I get to be a normal teenager? What would have been my relationship with my daughters dad? I don't know why I am thinking this because I love my daughter more then anything, I would rather have her then be out. Maybe it's because I am having a challenging time with all that's been going on. I don't like living back at home and getting no space and my daughter is still having a challenging time with being away from her father.

Wow I didn't think my post would be so popular.Please don't get me wrong I love my little girl with all my heart and the thoughts I have aren't going to change how much I love her. Another thing my daughter is 4 so I have been a mom for a while however I am new to the single mommy life.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Replies (241-246):
GodsAngel927
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:17 PM

Im 29 and im just now pregnant with my first child.  I experienced a great teenage and young adult lifeMy mother was 16 when she had me so we were close in age, which made us have alot in common. 

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:18 PM
My daughter and I are 14 years apart.

Quoting GodsAngel927:

Im 29 and im just now pregnant with my first child.  I experienced a great teenage and young adult lifeMy mother was 16 when she had me so we were close in age, which made us have alot in common. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3ReasonsILive
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 12:28 PM
OMG! I UNDERSTAND U. I HAVE BEEN A MOMMY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS! MY KIDS ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY LIFE BUT WISH I WOULD HAVE WAITED 1ST. IT GETS EASIER AS THEY GET OLDER BELIEVE ME
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
erinmomofone
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 1:22 PM
I am glad it gets better!!!

Quoting 3ReasonsILive:

OMG! I UNDERSTAND U. I HAVE BEEN A MOMMY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS! MY KIDS ARE THE BEST AND I LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY LIFE BUT WISH I WOULD HAVE WAITED 1ST. IT GETS EASIER AS THEY GET OLDER BELIEVE ME

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GodsAngel927
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Sometimes I think that is a great thing because as I said my mother and I have so much in common. Is it the same for you and your daughter?

erinmomofone
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 5:58 PM
I guess. I mean she's still little I don't notice that I just know we have a good mommy and daughter bond.

Quoting GodsAngel927:

Sometimes I think that is a great thing because as I said my mother and I have so much in common. Is it the same for you and your daughter?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN